How long before the trails are in good shape?

Scranton1

Planning on leaving Bernards Wed morning. Looking for advice on some routes to the HI. The FCMQ website still has many of the trails closed and we have taken 355 many times to the HI. Could be a nightmare after heavy snow if its not groomed.

What are the chances trails are in decent shape by Wed?

Could you go via Quebec up #3. (FCMQ shows trails still closed)

Gas closed in Le Etape. No longer an option.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Scranton 1

We rode from Beauciville to Rievere Du Loop day 1, torward 3 Pistols back to Montmagny day 2, then home on day 3 last week. 500 miles, 480 miles flat as a main road- awesome. I felt it was equal or better riding than HI area. Plus closer to home from VT.Check it out and you won't be sorry. I rode 2900 miles last winter and this ride was as good as any last year.

Any trail #'s?

From Jackman border,

TQ75 to Armstrong, after take the 545 towards St-Aurélie, St-Prosper, Ste-Justine...to joint the TQ55.

TQ55 up to Tourville and from there to joint the TQ5.

TQ5 up to RDL, count 110km more or less!

You will arrive in St-Antonin take the spur for 526 dir.RDL.

For your return, 526 dir. St-Antonin to go on the TQ5.

TQ5 untill Montmagny, St-Vallier ( my club house), St-Gervais.

You will arrive to a T. Take the 547 until the TQ35. Turn right, Less of a 1 km take the 547 again to your left. Pass St-Damien, & Buckland.

You will reach another T . Looking to the left to pick up the 549 and go down the Ski Station Le Massif du Sud (small Local trail) or stay on the 547 to go to St-Luc.

Take the local until the 549. You pass the riding horses, You will reach another T. Take right on the 549. You will enter in the mountains of the Massif!

Stop at the Tower of St-Magloire or of you pass on the 547 stop at the Mont Du Midi.

After that, hit the 55 to come back close to the borders! Both 547 or 549 arrive on TQ55!

TQ55 until the TQ75. TQ75 to St-George, TQ75 to the border

Have your self a nice ride!

SB 2006 :hi:

From Jackman border,

TQ75 to Armstrong, after take the 545 towards St-Aurélie, St-Prosper, Ste-Justine...to joint the TQ55.

TQ55 up to Tourville and from there to joint the TQ5.

TQ5 up to RDL, count 110km more or less!

You will arrive in St-Antonin take the spur for 526 dir.RDL.

For your return, 526 dir. St-Antonin to go on the TQ5.

TQ5 untill Montmagny, St-Vallier ( my club house), St-Gervais.

You will arrive to a T. Take the 547 until the TQ35. Turn right, Less of a 1 km take the 547 again to your left. Pass St-Damien, & Buckland.

You will reach another T . Looking to the left to pick up the 549 and go down the Ski Station Le Massif du Sud (small Local trail) or stay on the 547 to go to St-Luc.

Take the local until the 549. You pass the riding horses, You will reach another T. Take right on the 549. You will enter in the mountains of the Massif!

Stop at the Tower of St-Magloire or of you pass on the 547 stop at the Mont Du Midi.

After that, hit the 55 to come back close to the borders! Both 547 or 549 arrive on TQ55!

TQ55 until the TQ75. TQ75 to St-George, TQ75 to the border

Have your self a nice ride!

Switchback has layed out a very nice 600+ mile ride. Great trails, nice scenary!

:good: RR

agreed some of the nicest riding I've done in Quebec is in that loop.

Thank you for your positive comments.

You made us a good publicity! :drinks: :drinks: Thanks!

With comments like that, it encourage us to work more & more! :good::clapping:

At the next meeting of the Regional FCMQ in Chaudière-Appalaches, I will talk about Qcrider for both...positive or negative comments...... if there are negatif one....LOL

Thanks once again, It is appreciated! :yahoo: