LOOKING FOR A GREAT BIB FOR SNOWMOBILING

cityboy

What's one do u have and is there a upgrade or the one u have is the warmest. IM GOING BACK TO CANADA IN A MONTH JUST WANT TO BE WARM THANK U MAYBE WE WILL GO SEE GROOMER

Edited by Gugie6767

Yamaha Adventure bibs the warmest I have ever used. I was up last week riding in the Abitibi it was anywhere from -20 to -40 every morning. Don't buy into the claims of some of these companies that claim high tech lightweight gear. My wife got a new Snow Diva suit before the season and it performed so bad that we had to go to the Yamaha dealer the second day and get her a pair of Adventure bibs and another coat much better. We looked and tried on the choko at the big east show but I think it is made by Omar the tent maker. Seemed nice and heavy but fit was terrible.

Try looking at Angora, made in Quebec, Montreal in fact. I have a set of them and been in -30 temps with just ski-doo underwhere beneath and no troubles. They are a little on the heavy side but nowhere near leather.

fxr and klim are good ,but pick the bib not short waist model , also some oem use either klim or fxr . i have fxr adrenalin jacket very warm , and i had the pants but waist model so i am looking for bibs.. i have leather now but a little heavy

Klim....Klimate Bibs. Insulated and gortex. Key is layering. I wear the Klim un-insulated bibs with Klim fleece pants and under-armour cold gear. Very light and provides awesome warmth. The key is wind protection.

I just got a pair of the choko EXTREME CORDURA PANTS. Warmest bibs I've ever owned. Great quality and you can almost buy two pairs of these bibs for the price of one pair of klim. Canadians know how to stay warm.

Edited by stupe

TO EACH THEIR OWN, BUT ON A WARMER DAY YOU CANT TAKE CHOKO APART. LAYERS ARE KEY. I USE HEAD TO TOE KLIM AND NEVER HAD AN ISSUE.RAIN, SNOW, COLD. I LIKE THE VERSITILITY OF KLIM VS THE ONE PIECE COOKIE CUTTER GOOD FOR ONE THING BIBS. BOTH ARE GREAT. BUT NOW YOU NEED TWO DIFFERANT SETS OF GEAR SPRING GEAR WINTER GEAR.

JUST MY THOUGHTS

DAVE

Just today we both chose to replace our coats. Went with the Klim Klimate. Did not get the bibs as ours are still in good shape and warm. Well our old coats are still in good shape also but decided to stop riding our Ski doo's with Polaris pasted on our chest and back.

for what it is worth,klim kewananaw bibs are my vote,klim clothing is not cheap,but is well worth the investment,layering is key,when it is -10 to-30 or colder, wear the moisture wicking layer first,then a mid layer, then the bibs, you won't be disappointed,or cold! just my 2 cents.

Last week it was -42 in Kanawata. I don't wear long underwear. I had my fleece pants and the Choko Extreme bibs on. On top I had a shirt, Choko liner, Tec Vest and my Choko Norteck Jacket.

I agree with Bill. I have been wearing Ckoko Extreme bibs for many years and have been out in very cold temperatures with no issues. When in comes to spring sledding in warm temps, just drop a zipper to allow venting.