Where am I? Trail quiz.

rob

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess thats another name for it. I think of it as the home of info motoneigiste gaspesie.

Scorpionbowl,

I just happened to be through there in mid July and saw it green. I have been through in the winter on different occasions and met Patsy. She is a real sweet heart.

Can I confuse anyone without snow?

I don't know the name but I think it's right on the edge of a lake where we lost a couple buddies for 2 days last year. Sat on the edge of the lake waiting for them to come back for a couple hours and all the locals weren't sure the lake was safe. All this in a 60 mph whiteout. Not a good night.

Here is another with a couple of shady characters.

Andy

Hey that guy on the right, it looks like me, but can't be........ cause I'm not shady. However that guy on the left I think I saw his picture in the Post Office something about flying a plane in unauthorized area or was it because he fed the deer. Hm, I forgot. No, it was neither. Matter of fact my Post Office doen't even have pictures or writeups. When I was kid I can remember looking at those wanted posters for hours thinking if I caught the bad guys I would be one rich kid.

Hey that guy on the right, it looks like me, but can't be........ cause I'm not shady. However that guy on the left I think I saw his picture in the Post Office something about flying a plane in unauthorized area or was it because he fed the deer. Hm, I forgot. No, it was neither. Matter of fact my Post Office doen't even have pictures or writeups. When I was kid I can remember looking at those wanted posters for hours thinking if I caught the bad guys I would be one rich kid.

It was for feeding the bears :rofl:

Here is another one a little later in the morning, I guess everyone had a rough night and could not get going that morning.

I don't think many people know about this place ???, it's a Diamond in the rough!!!.

Rob, I am surprised you never been there. JK

LaChapelle.jpg

Here is another one a little later in the morning, I guess everyone had a rough night and could not get going that morning.

I don't think many people know about this place ???, it's a Diamond in the rough!!!.

Rob, I am surprised you never been there. JK

That is La Chapelle of course. I think everyone that rides Mt Valin goes there. I once rented a cottage 2 miles from the Chapelle for a week.