3 on TQ3

iceman

Day 1

On the move again. Left my house this morning with Playhard and BillD, a nice surprise when we pulled out of the driveway to find Scorpionbowl and NHmoose heading to the house to say hi. We had a nice chat and shared a few laughs then we were off. They were headed back to the barn at Roquemont and we were heading east TQ3 destination St. Simeon.

Trails not bad at all pretty sweet. As expected got much busier and rougher near QC city. Big police check point near the Val Bel Air after the Airport area on TQ3 . Saw more sleds and Quads in the 270 miles run today then all of the Previous 4000 miles this Season. Crazy but what can you do it was Saturday and Quebec City Area nuff said.

After passing Relais Mt St Anne and the int for 304 the trail greatly improved. Smooth sailing to Baie St. Paul then on to gas before Clermont at the Polaris there. Then on we went real nice trail all the way thru Clermont area and up to the 83/3 split. Continued on TQ 3 and found it very very nice. Cruised into St. Simeon and are at Motel l'Horizon. 270 miles.

Baie Comeau Tomorrow.

While gliding along the white-carpet cream-cheesy 3 (after being out of range east of QC) I was playing Scorpionbowl's message in my head about sticking with riding the trails that they groom even if they don't need grooming, and around the next corner was Charlevoix's finest. The young chap had his feet up & shoes off in the groomer cabin and seemed happy as a clam at high tide, as we're we.