Passion Quebec/Monts Valin webcam

monster performance

finally! It's complete! I supplied a webcam for Lise and Vincent at Passion Quebec. This took some time and help from my friend Yann from Alma,QC to get installed and up and running. I believe this is the first live webcam on Monts Valin at Le Valinouet.

goto this link http://www.passionquebec.qc.ca/anglais/Live_camera.html

*click on "passion quebec camera"

*enter the password the same as the user name, capital letters as needed- take note please ------ PassionQc

*then, choose whichever viewing software for your device needed!

I felt this was a good for both my business and Passion Quebec. Lise & Vincent are VERY nice people who cater to snowmobiliers in the winter paradise of the Saguenay region.

Please contact them for very reasonable rates on accomodations per night or for the week

please contact me for trail/off trail adventure guided rides as well in the Valin region when I am there (which is often!). www.monsterperf.com

Edited by monster performance

What user name for the camera? I don't get it?

the one that pops up, this one, PassionQc its the user and the pass

we hope to have it live streaming without the extra 2 steps but configuration has just begun and it isnt as easy as I thought to do. it will get nailed down soon, for now just an extra step!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...