GPS - Layouts and waypoints

rob

From Tilou et Biscuit

New version for the map "Trails Snowmobile 2017 v9.02"

Hello everyone! 

A new map of snowmobile trails is now available. In this version 9.02, we have made some corrections of trails and the addition of points of interest in several of the regions. 

Here are links where you can find the map for Mac and PC. 

PC: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8...kdWZF9aeHU0UUk
Mac: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8...lRWQ2lpcTJqeTA

Thanks again to our collaborators, without you This update would not have been possible. 

Good end of season!

sentiers.motoneige@live.fr

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Not to Hijack but does anyone know if there is a similar offering for Quebec for ATV trails in the Spring/Summer/Fall (non-winter season)?

Thanks

Ike

Thanks guys.  Nothing out there like from Tilou et Biscuit?  I don't mind buying the mapping.  I have used both in the winter and prefer the Tilou.  Great product!  Doing the Gaspésie in September!!

Ike

I had inquired locally prior to purchasing if there was a product for atvs like the Tilou map and had no luck finding something, I'm pretty happy with the Trakmap product so far.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another great way (cheaper and easier in my opinion since everyone has a cellphone) is for $1.99 load the FCMQ map onto your phone.  It is very accurate and it gives you grooming information.  Great to have in the AM when planning your ride.  Also can pick way points etc.

Last year I mounted phone to sled using RA< mounts.  Battery wouldn't charge while riding said "to cold to charge", but, charge lasted 4 hours, just took power adapter in when we stopped for lunch and plugged it in.  My Galaxy 8 with rapid charging charges full in like 45 minutes.

Also, you can than Bluetooth music to your helmet speakers if you have them (U-Clear work really great).  Can also answer calls, but, I put it in airplane mode.  Don't want to talk while riding.

Fred

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, CaptinMidnight said:

Hi there guys, I just downloaded and installed the new version 2018 v10.1 on my garmin and all the trails are in gray. Just wondering if thats right or did I miss a file. thanks for the feedback.

That has happened to me before. Start over, you will get it right. Make sure your Garmin is up to date before you start. Like Markus says, use Basecamp to load your GPS.