BRP and CAT OIL-stock up!

lindasledgirl

I keep hearing mutterings of the BRP oil running low. Today, I went to Port Huron Michigan for their last 5 litres. The Parts guy told me its the same on the Artic Cat oil, they have been sold out for a month and not getting any more.

(PS...I don't need anyone telling me to get a 4 stroke lol)

Have used Irving many times in my two strokes. Works great!

mike

Me too, Petro-Canada products comes in handy too. I even used 10w30 once or twice to get me out of a jam, better some oil than no oil. It still ran and got me home.

trail blazer, love that 10w 30 oil, I did that once on a pantera 800 triple, made it from Latuque to St Zenon with no trouble at all but worried all the way, funny thing it never caused any problem and was a lot cheaper.

Me too, Petro-Canada products comes in handy too. I even used 10w30 once or twice to get me out of a jam, better some oil than no oil. It still ran and got me home.

JG back when I was a teenager (a long time ago) i had a Vespa,50cc modified to 125cc, premix back then, and I never bought 2 stroke oil I, always premixed with motor oil (was free off the shelf of garage I worked in!) and I never had problems, well maybe a piston seizure or two but that was because of wide open throttle and modification....I think!!

I live in Ontario its $60 a jug. I am glad you guys are having fun but there are 3 of us ready to make some calls this morning!

I want BRP please! I know its 'all the same" but it's not. I will find some. Just thought in case you have 2 months of riding left...well you might want to grab some.

We are also out of balaclavas and heated shields lol

Go to Canadian Tire, They have Shell full syn., Or my favorite on the trail oil Castrol Blue Snow, $28 / gallon or out on the Gaspésie some places have HI Per Tech full syn. and its $40 or less a gallon. I know many of you are oil fanatics, I have used every different oil in my 2006 Polaris 600, 10,000 miles & still going strong. Same for my 2012 600 Switchback, 6500 miles so far so good!

Found some. I have 2 cases of my special brp oil now!! Thanks for the help from those that took the time to call their dealers! Its great to have such good help!!

Should be good till Easter!

You can find 10W30 or 5W30 in any CDN Tire store any time of the year heck they even have synthetic too.

Sorry Linda had to rub it in LOL................so this means you're still riding eh!!!!