"astounding conditions" just like.....

Mid Range

Late john massingberd from snowtrax television used to say. Did a 755 miles 3 ½ day loop the last few days and the conditions were incredible. Laverendrye Park was smoking.Freshly groomed from Le Domaine to Louvicourt. R386-TQ 63 jct has been rerouted a few miles to the west and at our adventage. They use the big wide bush road this year as R386 . What a blast!!

Louvicourt to TQ 83 jct via 386 was freshly groomed as well. -31 when we left Louvicourt. TQ 83 to lac faillon to Balbuzard Sauvage was table top as well. What a view of desolation when you go thru the burned area.

Balbuzard Sauvage to Clova was nice too with bumby corners though. Clova-Parent was tabletop. Parent to Ste-Anne du lac was like a hardwood floor. Parent- Ste- Anne du lac is 110 miles. We fueled up at the gas station and I have put 15 liters. Guyzoun put 15 liters as well( I think it was 14,7 liters). We couldn't beleive it. Amazing fuel economy with these 600 e-tec in ideal conditions.

Trails around Maniwaki are still in very good conditions. I want to be thankful to these clubs:

Les Ours Blancs (Maniwaki): Trails were excellent all winter long including TQ 63 up to Le Domaine which I rode a few times this winter.

Club Ski-Moteur(Val d’Or): I have never rode the park in such conditions. What a blast!!!

ADN (Parent-Clova) That club is not what it used to be. They are doing a tremendous job in the last few years with the new administration.

And I could add Piteman snowmobile club. Their trails are always top noth.

It’s not over til it’s over……….

Nice ride Midrange I love those wide open table top trails Mmmm yum yum can eat them up all day.

We were in the Outaouais for a few days, did some riding on Saturday Mar.8 with some QR's and friends trails table top all day with the exception of a few corners at the end of the day.

• 3 weeks later...

Wonder if that clear cut was the area with the huge forest fire 4-5 yrs ago? I rode threw that burn the first winter after the fire. Spooky to say the least.

Edited by momojohnny