Jackstraw

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha

Had them for lunch, quite tasty!

Didn't get sled back till 5:30

Still in Amqui, feel like a local in the bar, seeing the same faces as last night!

No pics tonight, put on a whooping 6 miles

A nice bar, good food, some cuties serving cocktail, in the middle of one of the snowiest areas of Quebec....does it get any better?? LOL

looks like you had a great time !! hope to be going back on wed of this week Too much snow not to ride again . This will make my 7th trip north this yr !!! Eric ... might be time for somrthing new . ha ha ha . . JG is that room still for rent ???? PICTURES ARE GREAT !!! Hey shane , any pics of phil in rhubarb????

hi eddie !!

great to hear from you !!!

don t be shy !!!key is under carpet !!!

wednesday night..might not be home...grooming maybe !!

let me know in advance if you come...i ll have to use a snowblower to make you a parking ...guy stopped plowing !!

and btw....its free !!!!

bienvenue !!!

went to lake and st alexandre tonight..on my way for lac saumon .....HUGE drifts....checked that ...did nt want to put myself in troubles in the middle of a very windy place..near by a lake ....crazy the snow...snowing like hell ...extra 5'' tonight and maybe some more sunday.....hahahhaha !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Final day 298 miles

Amqui to Montmagny, woke up to 4" of fresh snow, after sitting around the day before we where ready to go.

Basically TQ5 the whole way with some locals thrown in. Passed 4 groomers in the morning,

Conditions couldn't have been any better. Sun, great temps and no traffic and tons of snow .

Pulled into the Oiseliere hotel and loaded up. 1340 miles for the trip, a great season ender!

Although the season isn't over by any means . Winter storm warning here for tonight and tomorrow,

The winter that won't end.

The pic of the tunnel by RDL, there's so much snow

the windshield almost touches the top.

One of the tunnels was full of snow and sleds where crossing the highway.

Shane & I rolled 374 today had 3" fresh to greet us ran 5 Sud to a local over to 55 to 35 to something to 5 back to RDL a bit over 1500 miles for 6 days. A very good march trip. The winter that won't quit.

Great ride guys! What more could you ask for? Great snow. Groomers running. March daylight & temperatures. Light sled traffic. The Gaspesie. WOW. As Jackie Gleason used to say "HOW SWEET IT IS"!!!

That about sums it up Tom. Or, as the Old Milwaukee Beer commercial used to say...."It just doesn't get any better than this!"