RIDING PARTNERS FOR ONE LAST VALIN RIP? THIS WEEKEND

Mont Valin Quebec has had an epic year for snow. I have been up several times this year, as soon as all last week. 2 to 3 feet oFpost-715-0-60341700-1398276663_thumb.jpgpost-715-0-40461200-1398276729.jpgpost-715-0-49816300-1398276740_thumb.jpg base on the trails but in the woods several feet and the cool neverending powerlines are WELL covered. If you havnt ever done off trail riding then spring riding is the easiest. its hero snow yet still tons of fun. a short track with a decent track will go places now that 1 month ago you wouldnt dare.

DAYTIME TEMPS ALL 3 DAYS IN THE MONTS ARE 35 TO 40 AND NIGHT TEMPS BELOW FREEZING

My typical riding buds are all back to work for the spring and i am in my slower season now (atv-dirt shocks)

looking for 1 to 3 guys to go asap.leaving very early friday am, ride 4 or 5 hrs friday in the daylight, saturday and sunday, leave early monday for home

I COULD EVEN LEAVE HERE TOMMORROW/THURSDAY AT 5 OR 6PM BUT THAT MEANS WE GET IN VERY LATE-----

from my house, 12871 zip in NY its 8 hrs on the nose, 90% hwy to get there

i get very good lodging deals and also have a webcam installed this year up there. great for scenarios like yesterday and today. its raining in saguenay but 30 mins up in the mountainsits all snow!

lodging is 50 to 65 per night, depends on guys. cell and internet available, I have the trail pass thing covered too for you. hardly anyone riding but locals heading to camps and mountain riders/guides.

here is a youtube of this past weekend out the lines by PAT BIL, a guide up there. sick steep hills but if they intimidate you there is always a feeder trail around. a few pics of his of the weekend.

call me if interested, i am IN for one last 2.5 day ride, it would be well worth it!

518-320-5704

I have a rig and a trailer waiting!

YOU NEED EITHER AN ENHANCED ID OR A PASSPORT WITH NO CRIMINAL RECORD IN LAST 10 YEARS

https://www.youtube....h?v=xxC4AeKRm4U

I just heard from a possible riding friend, he went a few weeks ago for the first time. he may be able to go on this trip, not sure yet. if it falls thru with him i could re-arrange to a saturday thru tuesday trip if people want to ride! post tuesday looks to be a warm up in the monts, 50f+ weather.......darn......