"Race into Winter" event. Who's going?

Greg du Vermont

October 10-12. The Hay Days of the East. "Race into Winter" AKA the Epping Grass Drags is a premiere world class snowmobile event put on by the New Hampshire Snowmobile Association. It's their biggest fund raiser of the year for the sport of snowmobiling in New Hampshire.

Camping, Grass Drags, Water Cross, Extreme aerials, Antique sleds, Flea Market, Sleds, Accessories, Clothing, tourism displays from across the country and positive snowmobile Karma everywhere.

Make your plan to attend.

If you miss it, it's like the attached article from last years event says "A big bummer for you!

http://www.sledmagazine.com/actions/page?docId=6501&ctx=Snowmobile&p=A%20big%20bummer%20for%20you!

Hope to see you there.

SMCLELAN...you were also implicated in the same conversation. I tried to leave you out of it, as you seem to be a nice guy. I'm sure that your involvement with this salty group was accidental. Can't wait to share a story of two. More QR's are always more fun. The "Race into Winter" event can't come soon enough. Maybe a few cool beverages around the SledMagazine.com camper will be in order. Oh yeah Timbo's name was also mentioned.

Edited by Greg du Vermont

SMCLELAN...you were also implicated in the same conversation. I tried to leave you out of it, as you seem to be a nice guy. I'm sure that your involvement with this salty group was accidental. Can't wait to share a story of two. More QR's are always more fun. The "Race into Winter" event can't come soon enough. Maybe a few cool beverages around the SledMagazine.com camper will be in order. Oh yeah Timbo's name was also mentioned.

I would have no idea why my name would have been mentioned in the same sentence as Andyman, McLelan, and Diesel. I don't know any of those fellows.????????? Some of them have a most unsavoury reputation. lol

Greg, I want to caution you in believing to many of the stories from this man they call "DIESEL"!! He has this name for a reason, there is a story behind that......in fact there are many, many stories!!

Does this really look like a credible source of information???

post-5-0-15419200-1411761106.jpg

This isn't the best picture due to the lighting and I am having trouble remembering exactly what was going on here! I seem to remember that this was at the very beginning of a big trip to Quebec but it was taken in northern NB! LOL

Andy

post-14-0-44014900-1412165567_thumb.jpg

My son will be racing the 120 class! Hope to see some old friends and make some new ones.