2014/15 Quebec Trail Pas#es For Sale

Saguenay Bill

I am again selling Trail Passes for the Caribou-Conscrits, Fjord  and Saguenay Snowmobile Clubs.

Prices are as follows:

Season Pass before Dec10  $265 US today, will adjust weekly.  Price goes to $360 CA after Dec 09.

Weekly Pass   $315 US today

3 day Pass     $108 US today

Daily Pass      $54 US today

I will need the following info:

Your name , address. phone number and email address.

Your snowmobile's  make, model, year, vin#  and plate or sticker#

To use Paypal or a credit card to purchase an Annual Quebec Trail Pass click here:

If you choose to pay by check, send info and check to me at:Bill McFarlanePO Box 446Franconia, NH03580

• 3 weeks later...

At today's exchange rate it should be $265 US.

It is now. I usually look at the exchange rate once per week. When I looked earlier this week it came up $1.03, which resulted in me changing the price to $290, from $270. Now it's $1.13 which resulted in me changing the price to $265.

The exchange rate is good news for our riding partners south of the border. It has certainly been unfavorable for the past few years. I hope this help bring back some riders that have shyed away to return to Quebec. The Quebec snowmobile business is certainly in need of a banner year! Buy the bargain priced permit and see you on the trials.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...