Sometimes you get lucky!

plain-rev

I was recently at the grass drags in Fremont N.H. the races were canceled on Saturday because of the rain. This gave me plenty of time to check out the different vendors, of course I stopped in to see our friend Bill at the Saguenay-Lac St Jean tourism booth. I think I spent the better part of 30min. talking with QR members, and escaping the rain in the booth and before I left Bill reminded me to sign up for the free raffle. It was for a Choko snowmobile suite,of which I'm a fan and it was a free chance. I don't usually sign up for raffles, always thinking " I'll never win". Well I guess the luck was with me on this day because I'm the winner of the snow suit. It's the Choko trailstar jacket and pants, looks and fits great! Thanx Bill for pointing out the raffle,it's always nice to see you but this visit was a little sweeter.

Congratulations. I won the same suit last year at the Snowmobile show in Syracuse ,NY,

Fits well and is warm. Thanks again Bill and good to see you again .

Combat

I was recently at the grass drags in Fremont N.H. the races were canceled on Saturday because of the rain. This gave me plenty of time to check out the different vendors, of course I stopped in to see our friend Bill at the Saguenay-Lac St Jean tourism booth. I think I spent the better part of 30min. talking with QR members, and escaping the rain in the booth and before I left Bill reminded me to sign up for the free raffle. It was for a Choko snowmobile suite,of which I'm a fan and it was a free chance. I don't usually sign up for raffles, always thinking " I'll never win". Well I guess the luck was with me on this day because I'm the winner of the snow suit. It's the Choko trailstar jacket and pants, looks and fits great! Thanx Bill for pointing out the raffle,it's always nice to see you but this visit was a little sweeter.

:clapping:

I had the same experience this year at the York, PA show. The momentum is off to a good start this year!!!

Here, here...

I was the lucky winner at the Syracuse show this year and my new suit showed up yesterday. I want to thank our sponsor, Choko and Quebec City & area, Charlevoix, Saguenay - Lac Saint Jean / The Snowmobile Destination! I also want to say thanks to Bill, he made sure we signed up!!

Kiki