3rd Annual Mont Vallin Opener 2015

lindasledgirl

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BRP released an update for the plug fouling issue and another one for the new RF key, apparently if you have an electric shield adapter on the sled it is causing "noise" to the RF and can throw the sled into limp mode. If this happens you need to take the console off and unplug the connection on the elec shield and then it might reset otherwise you need towed to the dealer. I assume there will need to be some protective shielding installed on the RF wires so this does not happen. Dealers should be able to do this by early this week.

Thanks so much!! I have contacted my dealer my update and parts in order yesterday. Glad it's before I spend a bunch of money getting somewhere to ride.

i was in vailn last weekend and yes 43 k out and ecu is gone so skidoo says yes it has a turbo on it mcx kit 200hp lucky we brought 2 spares to ride trails were very rough around vailunet and to aubere 31 far out was great 800 k 3 days not to bad but would love to ride my own sled lol 13 hours to get there to

Hey Chris, the ECU issue related to fuel controller/turbo kit? Supposedly the rf key issue is just a shielding issue from 12v accessory stray voltage connections. Just curious what the dealer had to say re cause of ecu failure. Too bad, to travel so far and have problems. Dave

Just back from Mt Valin, conditions on the mountain are excelent, but no riding anywhere else in the area, they have some snow around towns in the valley but no grooming yet.540 miles in 3 days, good start to the season. Bill, if you read this, they are now serving coffee in real mugs at the Chapel.