Any updates please!

Shane

Good afternoon. We are looking to head up Tuesday and return Friday night. Can anyone with confirmed local knowledge provide us with current conditions please? We want to be sure it is worth the drive. Otherwise, will wait another week if needed. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thank you advance.

FMCQ has been reporting this area as green and open for the past week. I would imagine this would be one of the areas that has hope for riding.

I plan to head to RDL in about 10 days.

Shane, hope something works out for you, you must be getting antsy to try that new Doo!

mike

FMCQ has been reporting this area as green and open for the past week. I would imagine this would be one of the areas that has hope for riding.

I plan to head to RDL in about 10 days.

Shane, hope something works out for you, you must be getting antsy to try that new Doo!

mike

Mike and Shane, we are heading out of Jackman Me. on friday morning with the intention of riding to RDL and that area for the weekend and back on Sunday. I agree with Mike it looks as if most of the areas are open with acceptable to good conditions in the south eastern side of Appalachia Chaudierre ( the trails along the Maine border) and most Bas St Laurent areas. I am sure there will be some icy spots and brook and stream crossings that may be icy and rough but we intend to give it a try. Will keep you posted. Best regards RR

Will keep you posted

Thanks everyone! Safe travels RoadRunner!

Mikerider,

Definitely itchin' to ride the Doo, but that's not my Canada sled. But still want to ride!!! Hope you get out soon!

Shane