Auberge de Montagne Chic-Chocs

viper2

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to get here by snowmobile. It is south of Cap Chat and looks to be east of 595

hi viper2 !!!

i guess you re talking about that place...http://www.sepaq.com/ct/amc/information.dot...sorry ...can t find english version..

i won t bet money ...but i think there s specific week ends to go there.....not too many...

use the 800 phone number for info !!!

jean-guy

Also Groomer how about the Pins Rouge outside New Richmond by the ski hill what have you heard about that place? We are looking for some different places to stay this time

i just spent half an hr looking for info about pin rouge on french forum ....no luck...no threads or comments.....i know where it is...remember seeing pics of that place...

and while searching found this about auberge de la montagne...LAST SEASON......they were offering access to auberge by sleds from jan 3 th to jan 16 th...2014 !!!

there was those 2 names for info ...

lucie corriveau .......418 380 5875......poste 2358

manon dion ..........418 380 5875 ...i forgot to wrote 1 number...poste could be 2931

-28c ...and sunny !!!

jean-guy