Anyone ever launch from the Comfort Inn in Mont Tremblant?

stupe

Thinking of blasting up for a 2 day run. Never been this far West. Has anyone parked at the Comfort Inn in Mont Tremblant? Just looking for quick and easy. Secure is probably a good idea too. Probably heading toward Baskatong area. Open to other ideas for parking...

I have ridden to the CI in St Jovite. They have nice condo units there and a small outdoor spa. There is a large parking lot next to an Ice Tubing hill. I have heard of theft in the past from their lot. I would go but lock up tight.

It's a 15 minute taxi ride to the Tremblant resort. Cool to see if you haven't been.

Yep, left a truck and trailer there 5-6 yrs ago for a week. They were fine with it if you spent one night. When to Val dor and back, pulled relays ect. Beautiful ride up the road at night with all the ski area's lit up for night skiing, going up canyon to MT. Tremblant. Trail is right across the street from CI after you cross 1 road. MT Village is a must. Like being in the Alps or Vail or Aspen. Excellent highway also, to MT. The trails out of there are the woodsy type for a bit, but nice.

The old rail bed trail, Petit Train du Nord / Regional Trail 325 no longer passes through/by the village of Mont Tremblant. It was shut down in that area around 2005. You may want to consider going up to Saint Donat, Saint Zenon, or west over by Mont Laurier? From Lake George to Saint Donat is a cinch to drive.

If I'm heading West out of Mont Tremblant there seems to be a few trails that head West, North West out of there. I've been to St Donat before but the trails don't seem to head West out of there unless I want to take the Northern long route out of there. St. Zenon... not a fan :)

Rabaska is booked up so I need to find another place to stay in that area. Might just wingit.

• 1 year later...

I included the Comfort Inn Tremblant on this years tour again. The condo units are very nice and include indoor parking. Several other sledders there from Ontario mostly. Saw sleds with Alberta plates too. Tremblant was cool as usual. Saw a lot of drunk skiers before we cabbed our way back.

post-74-0-69448800-1457226494_thumb.jpeg

post-74-0-52445600-1457226524_thumb.jpeg