Looking for a ride just about anywhere in Canada!

skidooccio

Solo rider here, which isn't too safe :) so looking to see if there are others that want to meet up for riding, or rides that are set and wouldn't mind another guest. I've been riding for many years, and quite comfortable with big mileage days, any and all conditions. I'm based in NH.

Also my two riders have also disappeared. From pa area!

P.m. snow shark very close to you. He wants to ride but I physically can't again this year. Good person . In addition he rode with I'm4snow upper bucks area never met him personally but but told he is very responsible riding partner. Next season I'll be cleared my sleds sleep in pa. Good luck

Edited by rmk

Skidooccio....Maine is going to get slammed with snow. Interested in doing any riding there this winter? I have ridden Maine a lot as well. I can do Maine or Quebec. Sounds like Maine may have more snow than many areas of Quebec right now.

Thanks will do bucks is in my front yard. Gona do a quick trip to Quebec City and see glacé hotel they ....wanted Fairmont but gonna settle for 4 point??Just don't want trouble w/truck and trailer. Funny that all people i know who live in Quebec are down in Dover Florida.

Edited by powhd

Thanks will do bucks is in my front yard. Gona do a quick trip to Quebec City and see glacé hotel they ....wanted Fairmont but gonna settle for 4 point??Just don't want trouble w/truck and trailer. Use to going with big groups. Funny that all people i know who live in Quebec are down in Dover Florida.

True I'm orchid island Indian river county. From pa perkaise but live other areas. Still have a place in driftwood pa. Good luck .