Death on the trail

Pipemaster

30 yr old male on trail 23 North maybe 3K from Real Masses parking lot. Police and fire still on scene when we passed going back to Real's. From what I heard he was flying and missed first oncoming sled and turned sidways and was T boned by second sled and then thrown off and run over by sled from tour group behind first group. Was told he was dead before being run over. SPEED seems to be major factor in crash !!

My group got there just as they were leaving with rescue trailer. Saw rescue crews and ambulance in Real Masse parking lot as we passed through. Didn't know any details. Thanks for the update. This was the second accident that we saw this weekend. Saw same rescue crews in the parking lot on Friday also. When we went down the trail all that was left was flares in the snow, and a policeman and police sled in the trail. I think we saw a rescue helicopter fly over on Friday as well. Be safe out there

Sad indeed, now someone doesn't have a dad and someone has lost a son.

It's important to ride with in your skill level. These sleds today are real bombs and to be ridden very responsibly.

Condolences to the family

Sad indeed, now someone doesn't have a dad and someone has lost a son.

It's important to ride with in your skill level. These sleds today are real bombs and to be ridden very responsibly.

Condolences to the family

Yep have all learned respect via o shit. But lucky enough and smart enough to learn. Speed , testosterone, and alcohol are dangerous combination.

Some are just out of control.

Did a short ride Saturday in that area. Some guy on an XRS was out of control coming at me in a blind corner. I parked on top of the right snowbank to give him room to gather it back up. There was no room for me on the trail.