Conditions

Saguenay Bill

Bill hi. Just wondering how long you plan on staying up to the H.I. this year. Also, how much is fuel up there this year. I hope to make it up with Mike, Big Bird and Justin, but $$$ is a major factor. Hope all is well in paradise. Take care.

Tom

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill hi. Just wondering how long you plan on staying up to the H.I. this year. Also, how much is fuel up there this year. I hope to make it up with Mike, Big Bird and Justin, but $$$ is a major factor. Hope all is well in paradise. Take care.

Tom

Hi Tom

I'll go home when my $ run out, probably around March 10. Gas was $1.17/liter when I arrived. It's dropped to around $1.07 now.

Bill

Hi Tom

I'll go home when my $ run out, probably around March 10. Gas was $1.17/liter when I arrived. It's dropped to around $1.07 now.

Bill

4:36 AM...havin a hard time sleeping??? OR gettin ready to ride??? :rofl::lol: :wacko:

The past 2 days have been difficult for one of the Allentown PA 7. His sled went down yesterday noontime. His friend and I rode back to the HI to get the friend's truck. Went to Ferland to pick him up. Today we took it to Real's. Rave valve broke, sled is a 800 Poo, took out piston and crank. Can't get a reman crank so Real is repairing old one. He rented a sled, AC Jag, and after 40 miles it started acting up. He is getting a Crossfire 8 to ride tomorrow. Oh well some things do look good as you can see.

The past 2 days have been difficult for one of the Allentown PA 7. His sled went down yesterday noontime. His friend and I rode back to the HI to get the friend's truck. Went to Ferland to pick him up. Today we took it to Real's. Rave valve broke, sled is a 800 Poo, took out piston and crank. Can't get a reman crank so Real is repairing old one. He rented a sled, AC Jag, and after 40 miles it started acting up. He is getting a Crossfire 8 to ride tomorrow. Oh well some things do look good as you can see.

Bill, Does JD know you're taking these pictures?

Bill, Does JD know you're taking these pictures?

Yes she knows. I would be like the dog that chases the car. After he caught it, he does know what to do with it. That would be me. Now 40 years ago........... that's another story. My wife and I will be married 49 years in April. She has no worries. Life is GREAT.

Yes she knows. I would be like the dog that chases the car. After he caught it, he does know what to do with it. That would be me. Now 40 years ago........... that's another story. My wife and I will be married 49 years in April. She has no worries. Life is GREAT.

Bill,

Not trying to nit pick or anything but somehow that math doesn't add up.

HT encourages me to "chase" the car. I think she hopes I'll get run over.

Ray

Bill, Rob,

I certainly hope that your lack of report yesterday only means that the ride left you both speachless.

HT and I will see everyone Sat PM.

Save us a seat at the table.

Ray

The internet was down again yesterday. Bill and I did 215 or so in the snow and wind. Here are some pics from yesterday:

Also should say that yesterday was one of the windiest days up here I can remember, and that combined with the 6" new snow made for challenging conditions. By this morning, nearly everything had been groomed and the weather was clear and cold, a beautiful day!

Yesterday with the Internet down I was not able to post. So I'll do it today. As Rob mentioned we did 215 in the snow and 25 to 40 MPH wind. Had lunch at the best place in town. Soup, coffee, 2 slow baked pork chops, no bone, salad, 2 scoops of mashed potatoes and cake.......$9.13 with tax. Can't beat it ANYWHERE.Few pics from today's ride.

Rob and I rode 255 miles today. Then we had to go to R Spence and Fils. These are pics of the crew at R Spence. First pic is Karl working on Rob's sled, 2nd pic is of Dominic, Dany and Alain. Rob's problem was that an electrical connection was loose and the mechanic packed it with dielectric grease and all is well now.

hi saguenay bill !!!

next time you ll return to spence you should take a pic of jack ,the owner .i know that guy a bit ,he used to come home for moose hunting .tell him i m the brother in law of yves l .

thanks !!!

groomer !!!