eddieskidoo

Andyman

i guess the prestone that comes from the factory is not good below minus 35. it seems the water pump froze just enought to weakrn thr plastis impellar. the shaft broke . in val dor since sat noon . sled at beric skidoo parts coming tues at noon tryed to rent a car to drive back to sawingin ........yoiu just cant get a car here on the weekend almost out of cash !!!!ballet to expensive for 3 nites ha ha ha !!!! dave went for a ride yesterday alone and today at the lwent with 2 guys who are staying at the forestal where i sit. ..should be back on trail by tuesday pm we .ll see ed in val dor

Hey Eddie,

Sucks about your new sled. I've been broke down in Val d'Or also. Only for 1 night/2Days. Le Bar Red Light has excellent ballet so at least there is quality entertainment!

Hope they get you on your way tomorrow for sure. You at the Forestel?

Say hi to Dave.

Best,

Tom

Yup did the breakdown in Val d'or weekend three years ago a long ride from Ottawa for pickup. Clutch arm broke no dealer open after 2:00pm on Saturday so had a friend drive up Saturday and came back to Ottawa on Sunday. Only other place that was also a long drive was when I broke down in Parent now that road is a real treat to drive in the winter.

i guess the prestone that comes from the factory is not good below minus 35. it seems the water pump froze just enought to weakrn thr plastis impellar. the shaft broke . in val dor since sat noon . sled at beric skidoo parts coming tues at noon tryed to rent a car to drive back to sawingin ........yoiu just cant get a car here on the weekend almost out of cash !!!!ballet to expensive for 3 nites ha ha ha !!!! dave went for a ride yesterday alone and today at the lwent with 2 guys who are staying at the forestal where i sit. ..should be back on trail by tuesday pm we .ll see ed in val dor

Did you check it with an anti-freeze tester? If you put pure anti-freeze in and didn't dilute with water it isn't protected it should be close to 50/50 mix

Did you check it with an anti-freeze tester? If you put pure anti-freeze in and didn't dilute with water it isn't protected it should be close to 50/50 mix

Sounds like this is a new sled with factory coolant.

Sounds like this is a new sled with factory coolant.

Can't take anything for granted bud filling the antifreeze is the job they give to the part time 17 year old kid

Ed and I left val dor Tuesday at 430 rode to balbazzard ( great place to stay and the 7 course meal was excellent Melanie is a treat too!) left there 6 am 405 miles to Shawingan 380 to boston at work today home safe

Hey Dave & Eddie,

Balbuzzard to Shawinigan in one day is sweet! That is a serious workout my friends. That's the way I like it! I'm sure you're tired at work today after yesterday! Eddie........you still sleeping in the hot tub?

Good stuff guys.

Tom

will be there , and try to squize another one in before !!!! beric sport people were great ..... just a little off on there time estimate.. ...... you l be out at noon !!!!! they forgot to tell me that everybody takes an hr for lunch. like dave said ,good to be riding again nowa . it was nice to see you and your friends .... did the cat guy get a. ticket with them pipes ???? till the next time eddieskidoo in northboro , over an out !!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by eddieskidoo

No tickets Eddie!! 2 of those guys are cops and the other a Coast Guard officer. I don't think that sled will be back to Vermont tho. He's gonna leave it at his camp in Presque Isle. After seeing how Vt trails go thru towns and close to homes he understood!! Sounds like your wallet took a big hit at the ballet!!! Never a bad trip just another story to reflect on and laugh!! 2 of us are headed out of Derby next Sunday headed to Chibougamau! Should be an adventure!