Introduction

Magnus

Hi everyone,

Wanted to introduce myself to the people of Quebecrider. Moved to Quebec City from Sweden about 15 months ago. My fiancés uncles introduced me to snowmobiling last winter and this winter I bought my own sled. I ride as much as I can and if anyone is looking for a fellow rider in the Quebec City area let me know.

As of now I stick to the trails and have put about 1200km on my sled so far this winter. Right now I'm riding a 2010 Ski-doo MXZ Adrenaline 800R. I absolutely love the Quebec trail system and I have access to the trail across the street. Couldn't be in a better location.

So far I've only been lurking waiting for my account to be validated. But I must say this seem to be a really friendly place for people sharing the love for sledding.

//Magnus

Welcome Magnus.

You could not be in better company then here amongst fello QC enthusiasts.

I live not far from Trois Riveres so we are practically neighbours.

Look forward to meeting up with you some time soon.

Welcome Magnus.

You could not be in better company then here amongst fello QC enthusiasts.

I live not far from Trois Riveres so we are practically neighbours.

Look forward to meeting up with you some time soon.

Thanks Iceman! I absolutely love the diversity in the trail system. If I go west it's a lot of fast and wide trails and if I go east I can ride the smaller trails in the Sainte-Anne mountains.

Thanks Iceman! I absolutely love the diversity in the trail system. If I go west it's a lot of fast and wide trails and if I go east I can ride the smaller trails in the Sainte-Anne mountains.

Yes sir. We got it all.

Welcome! But you know, by living right there you've got 99% of us jealous. How big is your heated garage? And how close are you to the airport?

it's a one car garage so I could probably fit about three sleds or so. I'm about 25 minutes from the airport by car.

hi magnus !!!

welcome to qr !!!

great site with great people !!!

just in case...you never know what can happen with grooming !!! so , if i stop by your house and too many sleds in your heated garage......make sure to buy blankets for sleds to park them in your driveway and ill keep the garage for my groomer !!! :rolleyes:

thx in advance !!!

im from the gaspesie....matapedia valley ...275 miles east of quebec city ....4 hrs drive by car !!!!

on my way to bed...grooming later tonight !!!

jean-guy

Welcome aboard Magnus Quebecrider is a fantastic site to meet local and distant riders, fantastic for information too, get out there and explore as much as you can it all begins at your door step, lucky you.

I'm west of Montreal and ride out of my yard as well, need any info about my area drop me a line.

Welcome to QR, Magnus!!

While you are attending to the renovations to your garage and home, be certain not to neglect the wine cellar!!

Hope to see you on the trails!

Timbo

Welcome aboard besides enlarging your garage & heating add on a bunch of rooms all with private bathrooms...lol

X2 !

Welcome Magnus!

Tom

And if you have any pretty Swedish sisters, don't let any of these guys,,,,,,well, you know what I'm saying.

mike

Ballet dancers?

And if you have any pretty Swedish sisters, don't let any of these guys,,,,,,well, you know what I'm saying.

mike

Hahaha if I had a dollar for every time someone asks me if I have sisters back home I could by myself a nicer sled. I only have brothers though.