Back in the UK.

SnomoGary

Hi all, well we got back to the uk safe n sound. It was great to see friend's old and new..

as always we had a brilliant time, even with the cold temperature lol...it's a barmy +2c here as I write this.

Big thanks to Bill it was good riding with you n the guy's .. also to michigan rev .. thanks Dave for helping me back on the trail after I missed the turn ... good job we forgot to take pictures ....lol....

Ok were off to take the dog a big walk ..then pat will be checking flights for next year ..

stay safe everyone .. see you all next year.....

cheers Gary..

Hi Gary and Pat, also glad to hear that you made it home safe. Gary about that "incident", shhh, I'm telling everyone you were just straighting out the curve,lol. Hey did you make it down the trail for those baby back ribs? If not we will definitely do it next year!

I also had a great trip as always. I got to finally meet the famous Gutz brothers, had a great time riding with you guys.

Jack & Sandi, always a pleasure to see you guys and ride with you.

And Bill your an inspiration to us all, thanks again for all you do.

Boy oh boy, the time sure does fly by when your at the Delta, too fast, you blink and it's come and gone.

Well we all have good times and great memories to hold us over till next year.

Everybody have a great year and the Good Lord willing will do it all again next year,

Take care,

Dave

Hi Dave yes we did get to go to la cage , and have the ribs... they were fantastic I can see why you go there.

And your right time flies , still as you say great memories. Have a good summer and hopefully see you next feb..

all the best

Gary..