2011 SKIDOO GSXSE 1200 FOR SALE

MFARJM

I am 72 and selling my 2011 Skidoo GSXSE 1200 snowmobile. It is in very good condition and has been well maintained. Most of my riding was done on groomed trails in Quebec.

The engine is essentially a car engine (3 cylinder, 1200cc, fuel injected, four stroke) which develops 126 hp, gets about 16MPG, uses regular gas, no need to carry injection oil. Anyone that can change their car or truck oil can service this engine once per year.

My bright RED sled comes with a COMPLETE SHOP MANUAL ON DVD, new primary and secondary clutches, 2 sets of carbides, extra drive belt, lots of storage room (in oneup seat and pack bag), extra LED lights, custom airbrush paint of "The Abominable Snowman", tilt steering, heated hand, thumb, and seat heater, extra tall windshield with air deflectors, rebuildable and adjustable "clicker" shocks, air ride rear shock (you can adjust on the go), digital and analog gauges with many readouts like top speed, avg speed, mpg etc. It also comes with an extra programed key and handlebar gauntlets. I am installing new rear torsion springs next week. It has been setup for my weight 155 lbs. by installing 10-15 lb. softer springs. I will include the original springs and shocks.

This sled has been the most comfortable, reliable, and warmest sled I have owned. Although it has high mileage, the engine is just "broken in" if it was in a car, and most wearable parts have been replaced. I just got back from riding in Quebec. My sled started both mornings at 23 and 31 DEGREES BELOW ZERO F. It idled a lot and still got over 16 MPG!

You can test ride it before I go to Florida, April 1st. If you purchase it before then, you can ride in Quebec and NY on my trail passes.

I am asking $6900 You can text me or call 518-534-4380 or email MFARJM@hotmail.com

post-711-0-76740800-1425226987_thumb.jpg

post-711-0-07755200-1425227065_thumb.jpg

post-711-0-85820200-1425227121_thumb.jpg

post-711-0-44837600-1425227179_thumb.jpg