Gaspie Our first visit

600IQHO

Day 5

Back to the truck. Coldest day of the week and windy again. 5-578-5-567-85-526 567 not recommended areas of bare dirt and stone. Open wind swept areas. Trails good today. Back at the truck by 12:30 168 miles for the day. 1166 for the 5 day trip.

Excellent tip! Merci BIG! After riding JG's fresh artwork out of town we headed for 548. We wanted green and definitely didn't want the 5 on a Friday afternoon. PERFECT!! THEN ON TO A BONUS LOOP ON THE 569!! EVEN BETTER!! Hopefully the 85 from the bottom by Tim Horton's is smooth all the way to the stable?...

great to see you again playhard + friends !!!

around 4 pm ..i was at the logging road..on local trail for ste marguerite !!

while having a coffee...i was looking at the drag if my couch was nt on !!!

tough day !!! hhaha

pizza was too good !!!

salut iceman....brought machine inside the garage an hr ago for an oil change tomorrow...plus a few things to check !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Sounds like you had a god trip Dave, hope Sharon is all healed up after her acrobatics

We did have a good time. Sharon is going to the doctor tomorrow to get checked out. I think it is just a bruise. The veiws are incredible up here and we found the inner trails to be fantastic.

After this we are ready for a trip to the west. After all, and will quote Iceman "The west is the best". Not this year, we are finished. I need to save some vacation for the summer

Thanks again Dave! The 85 railbed was the express train all the way. After putting first tracks we passed the groomer, but it was still perfect in front of him. It was like a mix of the St Raymond rail trail and the 73 from Riv Pierre to La Tuque, with a hard base and a few inches of cream cheese on top.

All the best to the Mrs for a speedy recovery!

post-181-0-65304800-1425701737_thumb.jpg

post-181-0-10726300-1425701820_thumb.jpg