Has Anyone stayed at Auberge KM31

ckf

Stopped in for lunch and the people were nice. I was going to stay there last Turkeyday but no snow.

Later

Gutz

We have been trying to make reservations at Passion for Thanksgiving weekend. We have not been able to reach anyone at Passion so we were looking at other options.

I stopped there last winter and had supper on our way to Passions. The food was good reasonably priced and the people were friendly. I also believe they had an english menu. As I say we did not overnight, but friends of mine did later in the winter and had all good things to say about the accomadations. They said they would stay there again, that is a pretty good indicator.

• 1 month later...

We stayed at Auberge 31 last December 12 and 13TH. People are great , food was excellent. The rooms are new, clean and comfortable. No Television in the rooms and they are compact. Gas on site. Reasonably priced. Electrical power comes from a generator.

This is the place for early riding. Trails were limited, and finding gas was an issue. Worth the trip if you need to ride before others can. It is 31KM from a paved road.

French is the primary language here. The chef and the manager speak english.

Phone 418-948-0960 Fax 418-549-0994

Sometimes it is easier for them to understand a fax. With a fax they can take it to someone to be translated.

• 2 months later...