After gathering Gaspe loop

Jackstraw

JG

From st Quentin we can still head up through kedgewick and take the 17 towards moose valley then down towards Edmundston or down the 19 to 12 through st basile. We still don't know if we will take the 85 or 35 back to RDL .

If anyone has any input, feel free to chime in.

JG

From st Quentin we can still head up through kedgewick and take the 17 towards moose valley then down towards Edmundston or down the 19 to 12 through st basile. We still don't know if we will take the 85 or 35 back to RDL .

If anyone has any input, feel free to chime in.

Another option Jim is to return to Kedgewick and head up to Moose Valley and continue North to the 548 Into Beincourt and Squatec then Trois Pistol or to the rail bed.

Good luck

Wish I was to here chasing Eric's tail or him mine lol

Sure it's the right Eric?

In cabano for lunch, doing a blazing 40 mph since 25 miles out of st Quentin .

Eric's track is disintegrating as we go, stop cut another piece continue on.

45 more miles to the truck. Must say rail beds at 40 are simply exilerating!

Sure it's the right Eric?

In cabano for lunch, doing a blazing 40 mph since 25 miles out of st Quentin .

Eric's track is disintegrating as we go, stop cut another piece continue on.

45 more miles to the truck. Must say rail beds at 40 are simply exilerating!

Sorry,looked like him maybe wrong Eric?

My buddy moved up to Tafton/ Wallenpaupack area some years ago & He was up @ Delta asking Bill about me.

Sorry, good luck with track !

Day 6

Cloudy 7 degrees, walk to breakfast down the st. Saddle up and off we go. Railbed to start off with, 25 miles out Eric's track starts coming apart, only 15,000 miles on it, why is this happening, I got 12,000 miles out of my belt. LOL!

Cut some of the track off and continued on. Lunch in Cabano with the occasional stop to cut another flapping piece of rubber off.

Pretty much 40 mph all day with a lot of railbeds. Finally I would take off ride ahead wait and repeat . Anyway made it to RDL 156 miles

No flatbed for Eric. All in all 1250 miles for the week. Will definatley be back to NB

Really liked what I saw and would like to explore more. Phil your good to go for next week.

Time to get back to work, 8 weeks off due to snow, and now calling for 3-5" tomorrow at home.

post-106-0-85603500-1426803836_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-66237400-1426803850_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-17878200-1426803868_thumb.jpg

TRAILBLAZER GOING TO SHOW FRIDAY NITE 6 ISH . GOOD TIME FOR YOU TO ORDER NEW SLED after you blew that poor yam . all up..0 compression sucks , too many WARP MILES

I was going to save that Info for another topic as it is completely unrelated to Jim's ride, but heh!!! Thanks for blowing the whistle PREMATURELY BIRON!!! .......you're a good friend!

Going Saturday morning........

Back to Amqui. Pictures when I can get in a computer. We left Murdochville on a snow day. Windy tough to see the trail never mind the mountains and found out way to village grande chic Choc lodge. New owner Gerard was fantastic. Bed in the lodge room was a 10! He sings and was a fabulous host. Snowed all night and we broke trail most of the day back to Amqui.

I am pooped. The wind blew in the trail and there were places it took all I had left to get through.

Came back on the 591 it was tough to know if we were on the trail. That's putting it mildly.

We are heading out to see groomer and just relax. The truck leaves for home in the morning...I think I will be in it sadly.

Grumpy Santa...I went to Matane. No luck on your Klim order sorry.

Next year there will be a new trail from Amqui to the Village Grand Nature Chic Chocs. I can't wait!

More soon!

Linda