Price for Pass

iceman

This is the selling prices for the rights of access 2015-2016. They have been set at the board of directors of the fcmq of 20 June 2015.
Annual Right of access:

Ø Presale-310 $

Regular Ø-380$

Ø in trail-550 $

Ancient Law: 225 $

Right Location: 570 $

Location 14 days: $ 300

Right 7 days: $ 210

Right 3 days: $ 130

Law 1 day: 60 $

When will they be available? Want to buy mine while the dollar is still strong.

Change your money now at the current rate so you have cheap cash to purchase, if the rate does rise by the winter you'll be on the winning side with your cash, if the rate keeps falling when winter arrives then buy your pass with your credit card on your first trip and spend the cash on gas and diners........or at the ballet lol.

Change your money now at the current rate so you have cheap cash to purchase, if the rate does rise by the winter you'll be on the winning side with your cash, if the rate keeps falling when winter arrives then buy your pass with your credit card on your first trip and spend the cash on gas and diners........or at the ballet lol.

Good advise ! Especially since they don't take credit cards at the ballet.................I heard

Bill are you selling them at the NH grass drags again?

Hi slimjim2525

I won;t be at the NH grass drags this. My wife and I are attending a wedding in the Saguenay that weekend. I should have them in my hands by the Syracuse show and on QR. There will be a guy, Pierre, at the grass drags with trail permits from the Charlevoix.

Bill