NOCO GB 30

Je me souviens

I first read about the NOCO GB 30 on a thread posted here last season. I was impressed by what I heard. I thought it was such a great idea that I decided to start carrying them at the shop. I purchased them in bulk and have them for sale @ $99.99. If anyone is interested send me a PM and I will get one shipped out to you.

Here is a link: http://www.geniuschargers.com/Boost/

I bought one of these (different brand) the first time I used it was almost the last...it didn't work!!!...then I realized my "buddy" was pushing the reverse button NOT the starter...it was then I realized There wasn't anything wrong with it...there was something wrong with my "buddy" lmfao

I bought one of these (different brand) the first time I used it was almost the last...it didn't work!!!...then I realized my "buddy" was pushing the reverse button NOT the starter...it was then I realized There wasn't anything wrong with it...there was something wrong with my "buddy" lmfao

I'm the "buddy". This is what happens when you don't read instructions.

This price is in USD

Good product , we used it on a ride last season and boosted one of our sleds several times in minus 20, did the job and impressed me. I am waiting for it to come on sale locally.

Price for one in Canada is pretty much the same as yours with the exchange rate, maybe your bulk purchase was a good deal in the US but not so good for us Canucks. Have to pass.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/noco-genius-gb30-boost-lithium-ion-jump-starter-0111909p.html#.Vhes04b3arU

• 1 month later...

Hey JG,

I know it's not the same product as the thread name. It does the same thing & has great reviews. Can't beat that sale either!

Cold morning today! Did you get your sled put together yet?

Best,

Tom

I have one of these little units (not that brand however) we bought on the U.P. trip last year. Charges any USB device and actually we boosted a guys car in the spring! Pretty cool little unit. There are some that will even boost a Diesel Truck!

We should all have something like this for sure.

Cheers!

Linda