My Yard Today

iceman

When you're done share a pic or two of your work.

Jim is working hard to get that red metal roof off and complete the job with those blue tarps, it is NY after all.

First flakes at lake george to. Didn't help getting this roof finished. Only took 4 weeks so far solo.

I see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Lake George, NY????

Was in the woods 6 hrs on Sunday in Lake George doing trail clean up.

I'm lookin forward to giving it a try if the snow is good. The trail is 3 miles down the road from me.

Prepare to be underwhelmed. Trail is trails no offense but it's not worth it. Trust me.

Prepare to be underwhelmed. Trail is trails no offense but it's not worth it. Trust me.

I know it ain't terrific, but the trailer will be there and in between the QC trips I'll give it a shot. Actually I heard Washington County from the Village South East is real nice, low traffic and more wide open then ADK Park. One thing good it's only 31/2 hrs to Shawinigan from there. and 4 Miles from the Northway.

I know it ain't terrific, but the trailer will be there and in between the QC trips I'll give it a shot. Actually I heard Washington County from the Village South East is real nice, low traffic and more wide open then ADK Park. One thing good it's only 31/2 hrs to Shawinigan from there. and 4 Miles from the Northway.

Sounds like a nice jumping off point for Shawi. Nice!

Any riding is better than none for sure.

Off season is way too long.

During the week is not bad up there near the Village and south.

Why so? I am one of the groom operators for the area and sorry but I have to disagree. If we have the snow our trails are amoung the best in NYS.

I guess I shouldn't say that though as I like having the trails to ourselves. Yup I agree don't come not worth it. :bh:

Why so? I am one of the groom operators for the area and sorry but I have to disagree. If we have the snow our trails are amoung the best in NYS.

I guess I shouldn't say that though as I like having the trails to ourselves. Yup I agree don't come not worth it. :bh:

No compararision to QC trails is all I am saying.

Simple as that.

I am sure you do a fine job, not knocking all the volunteers that make it happen, but if you Ride in Quebec it's hard to do anything else.

Like drinking cheap Tequila or having the choice between Ramden Noodles or Filet Mignon. You feel me?

No compararision to QC trails is all I am saying.

Simple as that.

I am sure you do a fine job, not knocking all the volunteers that make it happen, but if you Ride in Quebec it's hard to do anything else.

Like drinking cheap Tequila or having the choice between Ramden Noodles or Filet Mignon. You feel me?

I agree you can't compare NY to QC but that's like comparing apples to oranges. If I could afford to ride in QC more often I would. But riding out of my backyard is nice as well. :bc:

• 4 weeks later...