2016 Winter Gathering

Saguenay Bill

Hey Michael. Hope you had a great summer. I'm planning to ride the week before the gathering again. How about joining & let's complete the ride we started last March!

Best,

Tom

Sounds good, see if my rebuild =@ lasts " if " I keep it . J-G (west) love to have you. :drinks:

Myself and Jerry will be there. Waiting to hear back from Paul and company. We plan to head up Monday and ride all week. Thanks for organizing Bill. Very much appreciated.

One of my favorite places in QC!!! I've stayed In a room overlooking thepoolbefore and there canb be some excellent views poolside!!😍👀. A very nice place that is 110% snowmobile friendly. Great food and bar too!!

Hi Bill,

I would like to attend. This will be my first GATHERING. I will let you know soon, how many of my "SNOWBUDS" will be joining me.

I will be 73 by then and am looking forward to finally meeting and riding with you.

I just got my Snowchecked sled. 2016 MXZ Blizzard 900 Ace. Already modifying suspension.

What are you riding know?

Jeff

Hi Bill,

I would like to attend. This will be my first GATHERING. I will let you know soon, how many of my "SNOWBUDS" will be joining me.

I will be 73 by then and am looking forward to finally meeting and riding with you.

I just got my Snowchecked sled. 2016 MXZ Blizzard 900 Ace. Already modifying suspension.

What are you riding know?

Jeff

Hi Jeff

I'm still riding my 600 ACEs. The 2013 has 19,000 miles on it and the 2014 has 8,000.

Bill

I love being at the same hotel as Team Gutz. The antics make you laugh so hard your side hurts! Forget Prozac! If you suffer from depression come along on a trip with Team Gutz! You will laugh so hard you will forget all of your worries!

Team GutZ are a great bunch of guys. They are always willing to help anyone who needs help. I am proud to call them friends. They have things happen to them that I would wish on no one. But no matter what happens they always have a laugh about it. Most of us would be blowing smoke out of ears but not them. Wish I had that temperament.

Edited by Saguenay Bill

Team GutZ are a great bunch of guys. They are always willing to help anyone who needs help. I am proud to call them friends. They have things happen to them that I would wish on no one. But no matter what happens they always have a laugh about it. Most of us would be blowing smoke out of ears but not them. Wish I had that temperament.

ABSOLUTELY!!!! :clapping:

• 3 months later...

There is some confusion at the Universal regarding reservations for the Gathering in March. I asked for a list of who had rooms reserved and got the following names only. Bill McFarlane 5 rooms, Terry Mitchell 3 rooms, Pat McCaffery 2 rooms,and Mike Lever 1 room. Based upon what I just read on the website Tom Rohlman, Jack Kerns, Don Burdick and Shane Mathieu have made reservations but they have no record of them attending as Quebec Rider folks. They need to know how many are in the QR group in order to plan for the meals. If you do make reservations let me know so I can add you to the list that I am keeping.

Edited by Saguenay Bill

There is some confusion at the Universal regarding reservations for the Gathering in March. I asked for a list of who had rooms reserved and got the following names only. Bill McFarlane 5 rooms, Terry Mitchell 3 rooms, Pat McCaffery 2 rooms,and Mike Lever 1 room. Based upon what I just read on the website Tom Rohlman, Jack Kerns, Don Burdick and Shane Mathieu have made reservations but they have no record of them attending as Quebec Rider folks. They need to know how many are in the QR group in order to plan for the meals. If you do make reservations let me know so I can add you to the list that I am keeping.

bill dave has 2 rooms under his name and im sure he made no mention of quebec rider when he made the resurvations . there are 4 of us me, Curtis, dave and crazy snow. please add us to the list thanks ed

bill dave has 2 rooms under his name and im sure he made no mention of quebec rider when he made the resurvations . there are 4 of us me, Curtis, dave and crazy snow. please add us to the list thanks ed

Eddie

Have Dave call and make sure they add you to the QR list. They need this so they can plan for the buffet the 2 nights.