2 - 2014 Ski doo Renegade 900ACE & Worthington trailer

600IQHO

2 – 2014 Ski doo Renegade Adrenaline 900 ACE 4-stroke engines & a 2012 Worthington 102X12 2 place aluminum tilt trailer with Clamshell.

Both sleds have 4600 miles on them. They both have 2 large Linq bags, tall touring windshields with mirrors and wind deflectors, glove box extension r-motion rear suspension and are both studded. One of them has a factory installed Garmin Montana GPS. Both are serviced and ready to ride this season and they both have a fully transferable BEST factory extended warranty good until 12/20/2016.

Asking $7500.00 for each one. Buy both for the asking price and I will GIVE you the trailer.

Located in South East PA.

post-269-0-96082500-1448210162_thumb.jpg

post-269-0-90345600-1448210148_thumb.jpg

post-269-0-32955400-1448210140_thumb.jpg

post-269-0-90685100-1448210126_thumb.jpg

post-269-0-46089500-1448210119_thumb.jpg

NO new rides.

We discussed it the other night and decided to take a couple years off from riding.

Dave - I am sure I speak for many here who will miss your trip reports and adventures with Sharon. I always admired your having a wife who rode along with you in all kinds of conditions all over Quebec.

Hope to have you back in the future.

Dave - I am sure I speak for many here who will miss your trip reports and adventures with Sharon. I always admired your having a wife who rode along with you in all kinds of conditions all over Quebec.

X2 Ken!

We will miss you Dave and Sharon. Keep in touch and don't stay away too long!

Best,

Tom

X2 Ken!

We will miss you Dave and Sharon. Keep in touch and don't stay away too long!

Best,

Tom

Thanks for the kind remarks. Sharon was quite a find. When we met she really did not know what a snowmobile was and she thought anything under 50 degrees was freezing cold. Two mornings last year it was -35 and - 40 or so and she did not complain. She knew we had a destination and we had to go.

I am sure we will be back after a while. It is in my blood. I am sure I will really miss it come January & February.

Thanks Dave - My wife is extremely happy.

Dave is a stand up guy and I am looking forward to tipping a beer with him and his bride in the future.

Bob

Good for you. Those are a huge upgrade from what you two were riding last year. You both will really enjoy sledding this winter, no smell, no smoke, very quiet, and a huge reduction in fuel cost, not to mention no injection oil.

Happy sledding.

Good for you. Those are a huge upgrade from what you two were riding last year. You both will really enjoy sledding this winter, no smell, no smoke, very quiet, and a huge reduction in fuel cost, not to mention no injection oil.

Happy sledding.

And a new seating position....you'll always be asking yourself how the heck did I ever drive the other one.

Happy sledding.

And a new seating position....you'll always be asking yourself how the heck did I ever drive the other one.

Major Upgrade. Enjoy em.

Thanks guys - Now I just need to unload my old stuff. Everything happened kinda quickly. Wasn't planning on this and now I have 4 sleds and 2 trailers. :lol:

Bob, I also have the original windshields if you want them? You know the type that stop absolutely no air from hitting you in the chest. I forgot about them, found them when I was digging out Christmas decorations.

Edited by 600IQHO