Any Snow Yet?

MFARJM

I'm suffering from LOSS, better know as Lack Of Snow Syndrome, I've done all I can to modify, adjust wax and sit on my new 2016 MXZ Blizzard 900. Now what?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Ontario here north of me about an hour and fifteen minutes and to the west around the south of the lake (Georgian Bay) got lake effect snow with reports up to 8 inches.Won't be sticking around though warming up this week a bit.

The most dreaded weeks of the year....waiting for snowmobile season! :shock:

Good news is it's been a bit colder last night and today, bad news is no snow in sight. It's early yet but we had snow already this time last year. Not rideable snow but we had snow on ground.

We need cold to freeze the lakes and rivers up then we need the snow.

Not sure of how much in Mont Valin. i am sure there is some snow there just not sure how much.

Weather shows rain here thursday friday could be snow up there but here is supposed to be +8c not gonna snow at that temp.

Patience will be required this season i do believe. Time will tell.

I have a feeling that it's going to be a February into early April type of year. Sure going to miss being in the office...

I was thinking just that but was not ready to say it.

I have a feeling that it's going to be a February into early April type of year. Sure going to miss being in the office...

Have thought the same thing. Fearing it's not going to be our winter.

attachicon.gifjgh15.jpg

hi steve !!!

no...it was nt the point ..depending the way you see it.....just to show even if winter start late...can ride late at the end !!!

pic...first run on tq 5 .....dec 2 ...07

jean-guy

Great pics as always JG, we all know you would not put on pics in a bad way. Always love your pics of your area and the hard work you do to keep the trails in good shape. Hope to be in your area in March, Steve

Strange happenings here.... A bit of white percipitation is tombing down. Nothing crazy but the grass is almost covered.(for now).

Hearing Charlevoix region may get 10-15cm. They say just this dusting here in Shawi. Was raining like crazy just hours ago.

Hello everyone, the season is starting in northeastern Quebec , Early Rider from Team Maine Racing found some snow last weekend northeast of Sept Isle, a long drive for sure to get there but the boys found some snow between there and Gabriel to break in those 2016 sleds. Thought everyone might enjoy seeing some fresh pics Think snow, With snow out west, hope it comes everywhere soon!

post-197-0-85514100-1448971779_thumb.jpeg

post-197-0-55259400-1448971826_thumb.jpeg

There's nothing like the first sled pics of a new season! Hopefully we won't be trailering that far being a El Nino year.

Enjoy!

Looks some nice, all that powder.

mike

Yes Mikerider and jack straw, we are heading back up this weekend, will have a few more pics to share than, Think snow☃