It's for Real

iceman

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should help

I hope you are right.

Calling for a "big one Tues" too, i will believe it when i see it. The forecast changes by the hour it seems.

Regardless snow would be wonderful but sadly we need cold and alot of it to firm up the swamps and freeze them lakes and rivers.

Any snow will certainly be great and especially for those areas already grooming or who were just about there. ie, Saguenay, Charlevoix, Cote Nord(escoumins,Forestville) well they are on the way to Cote Nord anyway and the many Areas of Gaspe on the verge of opening up.

I hope you are right.

Calling for a "big one Tues" too, i will believe it when i see it. The forecast changes by the hour it seems.

Regardless snow would be wonderful but sadly we need cold and alot of it to firm up the swamps and freeze them lakes and rivers.

Any snow will certainly be great and especially for those areas already grooming or who were just about there. ie, Saguenay, Charlevoix, Cote Nord(escoumins,Forestville) well they are on the way to Cote Nord anyway and the many Areas of Gaspe on the verge of opening up.

Same here south of the border (nw VT) , was around 12'' on Tuesday ... now more like 6'' in the forcast

Iceman, I am the winner!!!!

I picked the 27th and the groomer has passed. I was a little skeptical of this contest after Mikerider's winning choice was thrown out on a technicality. So I sent my own Quebec resident photographer to take the pictures of the trail by your house. The photographer that I will not name at this time has sent me conclusive proof of the groomer going by early this morning.

Iceman you can PM me for my civic address of where to send the 2016 1200 Renegade for my prize.

Sorry to the rest of you poor guessers!!

Spy Photos:

post-5-0-50963800-1451224540_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-06669400-1451224554_thumb.jpg

Hope we are all riding before.........

1/19

Your in.

Added to the list

PLAYHARD, on 13 Dec 2015 - 4:24 PM, said:

Here's what I'm seeing so far:

mikerider Dec. 18th

actionjack 19 December

VTrider 12/21/15

mcstar December 23rd

Florida Snowman Christmas Eve

momojohnny Dec 25th

smclelan December 27th

mccaffrey December 28th

groomer dec 29th !!!

RIYAMAHA December 30th

towing 31 december!

zeusand jan 1

Pipeman Jan. 2

jeffgrah January 3, 2016

NHTOM Jan 4th

Phil 1 1/5/16

MrGutz Jan 6th

crazysnow January 7

Triggerhappy Jan 8th

PLAYHARD 1/9

stupe Jan 12th

Shane January 15th

NSHM Jan. 17th

rmk January 23

hparaptor February 1

So I guess I'm down for Sat 1/9, gotta be by then, cuz 1st trail day is scheduled for Mon 1/18.

iceman, on 25 Dec 2015 - 2:26 PM, said:

Jan 10 markusvt

Jan 11 vtbluyamaha54

Jan 13 VTrider

Jan 14 eddieskidoo

Am I missing anyone?

actionjack jan 16

800steve jan 18

momojohnny jan 19

snowfarmer jan 20

Edited by iceman

I picked the 27th and the groomer has passed. I was a little skeptical of this contest after Mikerider's winning choice was thrown out on a technicality. So I sent my own Quebec resident photographer to take the pictures of the trail by your house. The photographer that I will not name at this time has sent me conclusive proof of the groomer going by early this morning.

Iceman you can PM me for my civic address of where to send the 2016 1200 Renegade for my prize.

Spy Photos:

attachicon.gifDSC_0051.jpg

attachicon.gifDSC_0050.jpg

Oh you are a "winner" for sure just not THE WINNER.

A little too much of the Grape Juice I think. Not only for you but your photographer too cause he is as lost as you.

I wish the trail looked like that here it's looking better today but sadly not groomed.

It will be interesting to see who does win.

The sled trail shares in some places here with the VTT but just some near the roads, in the woods and hydro lines they split and there is some real swampy stuff that sled groomer needs to be solid(frozen) before thinking about getting here.

You are "Winning" though. So is Charlie Sheen and look where that got him.

If it stays cold and we get more snow Tues-Wed maybe we can wrap this up next weekend or the first week of January. But anyway heres to hoping.

I am ready to run.

Edited by iceman

Spy Photos:

attachicon.gifDSC_0051.jpg

attachicon.gifDSC_0050.jpg

I am sure Smclelan will join me in buying the winner a beer.

Mike

Oh you are a t not THE WINNER.

A little too much of the Grape Juice I think. Not only for you but your . photographer too cause he is as lost as you.

I wish the trail looked like that here it's looking better today but sadly not groomed.

It will be interesting to see who does win.

The sled trail shares in some places here with the VTT but just some near the roads, in the woods and hydro lines they split and there is some real swampy stuff that sled groomer needs to be solid(frozen) before thinking about getting here.

You are "Winning" though. So is Charlie Sheen and look where that got him.

If it stays cold and we get more snow Tues-Wed maybe we can wrap this up next weekend or the first week of January. But anyway heres to hoping.

I am ready to run.

What an unbelievable accusation that my photographer or myself might indulge in "grape juice"!! LOL

I still have another 5hrs and from the look of your hot tub anything is possible!

Hey Iceman! Very entertaining thread, thanks for pushing it along :good: Here's hoping to see you on the trails real soon!

How goes it? Long time no see. Yes hope to see you out there this year.

What an unbelievable accusation that my photographer or myself might indulge in "grape juice"!! LOL

I still have another 5hrs and from the look of your hot tub anything is possible!

Yes how unbeliveably insane that sounds, you are right. Who would drink "grape juice" anyway?

I got my eye on the trail but only lots of VTT tearing it up.

Don't hold your breath. But it's not midnight yet.

Contest is over WHEN....

SNOWMOBILE CLUB GROOMER passes here my house on TQ3 and opens THE SNOWMOBILE TRAIL.

Not the VTT Groomer there are two trails side by side here. Looking west sled trail is on the right, looking east sled trail is on the left.

The sleds and VTT share just the 50-75 yards before the road crossing in my pictures. I will take better pictures to make it clear tmmrw.

When its opened up I will call it. I got no skin in the game here.

My gang who knows where I am know exactly what I am talking about with the trail description with quad trail on one side sleds on the other.

I fully expect the VTT trail to get groomed again soon(maybe tmmrw) and you will see the ungroomed sled trail next to it in tmmrws pics.

Edited by iceman