It's for Real

iceman

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep it coming Groomer! I hope you are wrong Eric Stephen Walsh. Sorry. BTW, we virtually live next door! :clapping:

Sorry Mikerider you are not a winner, feel free to guess again another date not taken.

The VTT groomer did groom the sand yesterday but that don't count. It's amazing to me how many times they groom the sand all year. They must have alot of money in their budget for VTT grooming.

Trail TQ 3 today looking east and west. (Not that it matters much)

Crap I need to pay more attention that was already taken at the time of my first response so I go with January 20 .

x2 I doubled down on 1/2 w/ Pipeman so I'll say the strobes flash by your house Jan 11

Edited by vt_bluyamaha54

Sorry Mikerider you are not a winner, feel free to guess again another date not taken.

The VTT groomer did groom the sand yesterday but that don't count. It's amazing to me how many times they groom the sand all year. They must have alot of money in their budget for VTT grooming.

Trail TQ 3 today looking east and west. (Not that it matters much)

Sounds like some sort of shady contest here Mike!! When you look back at post 3 it wasn't specified snow groomer, I think you could be a winner after all. Maybe Iceman will let you be the first sled to follow the VTT groomer as a prize!! We have more snow in Nova Scotia then there is in that picture!!

Sure looks like the groomer made its first pass!

mike

Not the first pass, that groomer passes 3x per month for the VTT.

Apples and Oranges.

The sled club groomers are sitting idle, not going nowhere soon.

Actually, I never realized they groom the ATV trails during the non snow season.

Attorney Smclelan will be representing me in the law suit over the grooming contest.

I picked Dec. 18th and grooming pics were posted.

If the rest of you want to make this a class action suit, and we win, it will be free beer at Iceman's all winter!!!

mike

So it begins, with a few yellow dots in Chapais & Jonquiere: http://www.sledmagazine.com/actions/showConditionsSentier?request_locale=enrequest_locale=en

Regarding contesting the date pool, I'm pretty sure the Icy-officiant has a strict no-whining clause in the fine-print, and even if there was a successful mutiny on the bounty it's up to said Icy-officiant to designate the booty, so unless you want some hairballs from the Ice Station kitty cats it's probably best to just pick a new date. Just sayin'.

Edited by PLAYHARD

So it begins, with a few yellow dots in Chapais & Jonquiere: http://www.sledmagazine.com/actions/showConditionsSentier?request_locale=enrequest_locale=en

Regarding contesting the date pool, I'm pretty sure the Icy-officiant has a strict no-whining clause in the fine-print, and even if there was a successful mutiny on the bounty it's up to said Icy-officiant to designate the booty, so unless you want some hairballs from the Ice Station kitty cats it's probably best to just pick a new date. Just sayin'.

So now the Iceman's defense attorney has identified himself!!

Everyone knows a "no-whining" clause would never stand up in a snowmobile court of our peers!!

That's okay, I'll still buy you a beer next time you come thru Riviere du Loup.

mike

I will probably be THERE a lot sooner than I will be riding from home.

So now the Iceman's defense attorney has identified himself!!

Everyone knows a "no-whining" clause would never stand up in a snowmobile court of our peers!!

Theres "no whining" among real riders. We just deal with it. Good and Bad.

Sorry actionjack, no SNOWMOBILE club groomer action in sight.

Feel free to pick another date if you wish.(one not already spoken for please)

It is cold though that is encouraging and a few flurries but nothing to get all hot and bothered about.

Well, I had to admit my optimistic hopes were wrongs... was hoping to do my first ride in my playground in these days and we are unfortunately far from there: no snow at all and the warmest temperatures ever recorded in December up to date :shock:

Radio-Canada made a tv report on the 15 December and interviewed Real Massé at his pourvoirie. This is in french but the images show well the actual situation... In short, Real said that 30 years ago when he arrived there, they had snow on the 15 November and now they had hard time to have for Christmas holidays. This year, the reservations he had have near all cancelled, it's sure hard on the business.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Lp3-ktGR2qg"frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I had to agree with him and even when the snow arrive on time, it's often a thaw that mess up the picture for Christmas holidays like last year.

Well, at least there are some area that are starting to open to the east fo the province, let's hope the next days won't be as bad as they forecast and the season will really start soon

Alain

Edited by towing

Sorry actionjack, no SNOWMOBILE club groomer action in sight.

Feel free to pick another date if you wish.(one not already spoken for please)

It is cold though that is encouraging and a few flurries but nothing to get all hot and bothered about.

I'm often too much of an optimist. Hope and pray there will snow before my first planned trip. Hey 10 years ago I found QC riding because the only place with snow for our dates was LSJ and beyond.

Sorry VTrider no cigar, although it is snowing a bit there will be no Snowmobile club groomer pass today for sure.

Pick again.

Bummer !! So much for being the optimist LOL....I will pick a new date. Need to look at the list. Pray for SNOW !!!