Duhamel and surrounding area

Trailblazer

• 2 weeks later...

Had to delete more pics to post more, I think the pic files are much bigger on the new site cause I had 7 pages of attachments before hitting the red line now I have 2 and I'm in the red.

Deleted 8 pics and it bounced me back only 1%, guess I'm gonna have to be a contributing member if I want to continue posting pics.

Will post more of my ride when I pay my dues.

5 hours ago, Trailblazer said:

This is annoying, even at 80% the site will not allow another pic to be posted. 

Was not like this before, it feels like as though.......

The new site leaves pictures at the actual size i think. I'm guessing the old site down-sized pictures or required small file sizes, I don't remember. Looking at your older pictures they are around 200kb, your new pictures are 2-3mb each.

Well we've been all blessed with the increase in attachment space, glad that the admins compensated the amount of space needed for the size of files the new site is adjusting them to.

Thumbs up to the admins for listening.

319/43 intersection.......club hasn't posted the tower of signs yet, I'm sure they're waiting for hunting season to come to an end. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

One thing I found Trailblazer is there is a little glitch when posting pics. After you post a pic if you just scroll down and hit reply and try to post another it will tell you the 4.88 max thing. I have found I need to leave the thread then come back and post another

Thanks for the tip viper2, that's exactly what i tried to do but it seems I was too much into the red and I didn't want to continue deleting any more pics, I had deleted 5 1/2 pages out of 7, I needed to leave some pics posted.

Anyways the admins have increased our storage space which is what was needed since the new site was using the actual size of the file and not reducing it like the earlier site.

love your pics of Labrador 

On 11/7/2016 at 6:40 AM, Trailblazer said:

Thanks for the tip viper2, that's exactly what i tried to do but it seems I was too much into the red and I didn't want to continue deleting any more pics, I had deleted 5 1/2 pages out of 7, I needed to leave some pics posted.

Anyways the admins have increased our storage space which is what was needed since the new site was using the actual size of the file and not reducing it like the earlier site.

love your pics of Labrador 

What I found is after I post a pic the easiest thing to post another is to refresh the page first. I have some more pics of my trip I need to post

Thanks again for more tips, more is better, I was just looking at your pics of NL. I heard of lots of stories of St.Anthony getting pounded by major snow storms.

Happy Valley, Labrador, we had some family members in MTL back when I was a kid move there to work in the mines.

I would love that you post more pics of NL, I have family there, Cornerbrook, Deer Lake, Bottwood and Grand falls. 

i haven't been there since I was kid.

Snow in the forecast and a lot of it too, let's hope the meteorologists are bang on. Monday 5-10 Wednesday 5-10 and Thursday another 5-10 woo hoo. I'll be up on Tuesday to meet a plumber, will verify the forecast then. Woo hoo early riding in the forecast.

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 7:47 AM, Trailblazer said:

Snow in the forecast and a lot of it too, let's hope the meteorologists are bang on. Monday 5-10 Wednesday 5-10 and Thursday another 5-10 woo hoo. I'll be up on Tuesday to meet a plumber, will verify the forecast then. Woo hoo early riding in the forecast.

Sounds awesome but is the ground even frozen yet ?  If it happens please post some pics for us poor buggers south of you !

7 hours ago, groomer said:

hi jg !!!

great pics !!!

your 4w still look brand new !!!....should i ride it for a while ???...hhaha

jean-guy

Thats because I let him lead during our VTT trail rides.  Otherwise, the shine would have been sandblasted off from my roost!

Nice pictures, JG.  The cottage looks sweet, with the new windows.  Seems I missed alot of items by not visiting the regional forums.  Need to do something about that!

Hope all is well