a bit of info !!!

groomer

from french forum...

guy rode 125 miles....st simon to rdl ...then cabano ...st cyprien ...nice !!!

then a guy from rimouski ...

trails are nt groomed everywhere......some bridges are nt open yet...he said, if you don t know the area very well ...you ll have to turnaround...

some ditch need more snow...medium conditions !!!

jean-guy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info Groomer. Hope to be going to RDL in two weeks. Hopefully by then all the dots will be connected and everything will be open. If not might have to go down your way.

mike

bienvenue mike !!!

i ll keep an eye on the french forum...if more info ,i ll post here !!!

jean-guy

Thanks Groomer.

I also use "Sledmagazine.com" as they post the trail conditions for FCMQ. Not sure the French name foe this site.

mike

motoneiges.ca in french !!!

trail conditions ...accurate...i use that site too !!!

jean-guy

Dimanche le 3 janvier, petite ride avec ma copine: départ de ST-Pascal vers Rivière du loup ensuite ST-Louis du haha vers Pohénégamook et retour. 280 km, un peu d'eau un peu de bosse mais pas de quoi s'en empêcher. Pour le reste c'est un beau tapis blanc partout

sunday , jan 3 th...me and my girlfriend started from st pascal to rdl ...then to st louis du hahaha toward pohenegamook and back ....175 miles...bit of water ...bumpy a bit ...but nothing to bother....for the rest...white carpet !!!!

jean-guy

Are you guys headed to RDL in the next couple weeks. I hope to go up around the 15th or 16th and stay a week. Looks like it should be great.

I seem to remember Tom saying he was going north on the 14th. But he didn't say where.

mike

Are you guys headed to RDL in the next couple weeks. I hope to go up around the 15th or 16th and stay a week. Looks like it should be great.

I seem to remember Tom saying he was going north on the 14th. But he didn't say where.

mike

Mike:

We are headed where it look best, right now Saguenay Lac St Jean and Bas St Laurent look likely. We are planning on heading that way during our 8ish days of riding. Our first day of riding will be the 15th. Hope we cross trails.

Phil

Mike

We are planning to be at RDL on the 30th

Will you be back up?

Schooter

I've always stayed at the Universal. But of four vacations this winter, I've only got reservations for one week. I'll reserve the future vacations about a week in advance each time.

heading to rdl fri nite, starting in lac etcheim fri am , spinning around for a couple of days. them home sun nite ...dave s cant wait to break in the new ride.. will report what we find ,,,,, im sure its good !!!!

heading to rdl fri nite, starting in lac etcheim fri am , spinning around for a couple of days. them home sun nite ...dave s cant wait to break in the new ride.. will report what we find ,,,,, im sure its good !!!!

Eddie, we may see you along the trails, we will be one day ahead but a similiar route. Enjoy the ride. RR