trail conditions up st zenon

grumpysanta

ALL trails are groomed and open with early season conditios and some rocks . last 30 km to lac de repos could be a challange as the are missing one important sign for new detour because of lake , all 33 leaving repo requires a detour . but is pretty good the ONLY TRAIL NOT TO TAKE IS 360 IT IS NOT GROOMED AND NOT CLEARED AFTER THEIR ICE STORM ..500 km for first real ride . and i was sick as a dog but persisted anyway . friday was almost no sleds maybe we saw 8 sleds all day saturday was getting busy and by sunday i figure the trail will be a little warn out but the are getting a little snow every day..

Towing; I'm headed to St Zenon on Thursday.Can you tell me anything about trails in that area?

River Matawin, Real Masse, Koubecs, Coin Lavigne.

Hope to run into you one of these days. I keep looking for that expert x rear suspension.

Thanks and be safe.

Regards Combat AKA Jeff

yes Towing we were lucky to run into the guy that drives the groomer because we missed the un mark turn off by 8 km . we ended up at the gates to the zec that is now used for the detour for 33 down to st. michel. .. 360 was never worked on but we managed it with all the trees down and denis wife said tareau people were supposed to fix but never did so i would say DON'T GO until its fixed

yes Towing we were lucky to run into the guy that drives the groomer because we missed the un mark turn off by 8 km . we ended up at the gates to the zec that is now used for the detour for 33 down to st. michel. .. 360 was never worked on but we managed it with all the trees down and denis wife said tareau people were supposed to fix but never did so i would say DON'T GO until its fixed

Probably the Zec Gros Brochet, that trail was always nice when they used it

Towing; I'm headed to St Zenon on Thursday.Can you tell me anything about trails in that area?

River Matawin, Real Masse, Koubecs, Coin Lavigne.

Hope to run into you one of these days. I keep looking for that expert x rear suspension.

Thanks and be safe.

Regards Combat AKA Jeff

Sorry combat

I was outside disconnected from the net since the last post... just coming back tonight. I had not ride yet this season, was hoping to go tomorrow but with the bad weather/rain we have and the rain on the forecast for tomorrow, I think I will need to report my season start for few days again :sorry: .

If you have some feedback for us, please share...

Have a safe ride too!

Alain

Looks like big slugs of rain heading up toward Lanaudiere....Laurentians....other parts of Qc. If only it were snow.....would have been a good dumping. Hopefully only snow events will follow and big ones. 8)