Trail Conditions 2016

Saguenay Bill

RR Conditions are still great. Went to St Bruno today and Scooby Doo and then down to Mt. Apica.

Over by St Bruno about ten inches of fluff.

Mt. Apica got snow then rain but good riding.

Came back by Evasion Arctic Cat and all excellent.

Did not see any snow loss, only gains.

mike

Thank you Mike Rider for the update, hope to be in your area tonight!

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of fame in one room, QR's finest.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

A lot of the world's problems are solved right there in that area, and I'm proud to say I got to listen in for a week. Thanks to Bill and and to all for another memorable week in snowmobile paradise, it's always worth the 15 hour drive. The trails were fantastic, Quebec snowmobiling never disappoints. It's always fun to be with people who share the same passion for snowmobiling. Already looking forward to next year.

Dave

What are you doing on the side of the trail? iceman is coming get 3 wide and block it entirely...

Looks beautiful can't wait to get back up there... Thanks

What are you doing on the side of the trail? iceman is coming get 3 wide and block it entirely

Looks beautiful can't wait to get back up there... Thanks

QR's know better than to stop 3 wide. Right?

Edited by iceman

Today BCahill, SnowCrazed and I did the ride down to the ferry and back. 300 miles. All good until we neared Chapel area. Huge moguls from there to Hotel, few hours of light rain. Several inches of new snow before the Chapel.

mike

At my 1/2 way point in Vermont! It was great to see everyone and meet some new folks too!!

Hi Terry it was great meeting you too , glad you got to half way point ok .. and the rest of the trip home goes as well all the best

Gary and Pat

Hi Steve, you are right.

We went 83 south and 383 east just hitting trails we hadn't ridden. We got to trail 3 and group said we were only 10 minutes to ferry.

We decided at last second to go for it. Still glad we did it, Many years since I rode moguls that big! lol

mike

Can't complain, over 2,000 miles this week and that was the only bad part, so 1.950 miles of perfection.

This area is doing an amazing job of grooming!

Snowcrazed had the ferry on his bucket list, was worth it to see his grin.

mike