FEEDBACK WANTED

bobg57

Depending on the location of both- St Michel has just about everything you need in the village. Saint come should as well. Saint come will most probably be less busy traffic wise than St Michel. I rode through both areas on Sunday and the trails were very good- Up around St Michel it was a bit rough, but due to the amount of traffic on the weekends, that's expected. Coin lavigne in St Come has chalets for rent. The owners are super nice, and you can be sure the trails around there are good because they are at the entrance to Mont Tremblant Park. Depending on where you are coming from, Saint come might be closer. I don't think you can go wrong with either one. Good luck- ( I have a feeling that this post isn't going to make your mind up)

How long you going for and have you been in the area before? Basically St Michel has more night life and traffic, but St Come has everything you will need. Some people come up to ride, others want to party. Either or you'll be good, and if you stay in St Come - St Michel is only about 1 hour away by sled, so you can do the repo run, the dam, koubeks, all the rides up there plus have the extra bonus of racking up some more miles coming back to base through the breathtaking park. Good luck.

i have been going to the area since 92 and usually staying at Real Masse.....the last 2 years have been in lac st jean area. we were heading to indian lake but with the warming and raining spell they had we decided to go to back to quebec. we found a great chalet on lac tareau but the owner is being a dick because we are a group of 10-12 guys and not families with kids.

we are heading there jan 25 to feb 2. we found a place in st come, the couple has several chalets on a private lake, which is an option. i am at the point now where st come will probably be it because of the non communication of the owner at lac tareau.

the way i see it st come is a good base..but the restaurants around the lac tareau are much better.

thanks for the help

Bobg57- Stay in st Come and ride up to Lac Taureau to eat!- Problem solved... Have a good stay.

we rented a chalet on lac tareau.......so st come will become a day trip...but the food will be good in the places around the lac

hotel central thursday night

• 2 weeks later...