St-Zenon: Glacière/Pourvoirie Repos 16January2016 photo ride-report

towing

Alain ... all of us carry spare gas too . don't want to take a chance . running out so we have a good range , even had trouble in gaspe last spring with them not having gas or far off the trail so this way we can pic and choose where .... somtimes we get there too late at nite so this way we are not stuck . so with new sled i carry gas and a lot of luggage..

It's for sure wise to do it. You at least have a 5 litres more than me on your stock fuel tank with a similar fuel consumption which is great!

although i dont post anything, i love to see your pictures and trail reports. thanks for them! our first trip up will be february 12th.

Thanks spanky123! I'm glad you had took time to write here. I wish you a very good trip, usually the best conditions of the winter in February!

Winter officially begins at the time of Towing's first pictures. Thank you for posting.

mike

Holy shit! I should have post way before !!!!!!!!!! loll

your are very welcome mike!

Winter officially begins at the time of Towing's first pictures. Thank you for posting.

mike

Here here! Thinking the same myself! It's on!

And this is too damned funny (after checking that everyone was OK of course)!... "We had no marshmallows so we continued our way"