Fuel in Casey?

doonali

ROTFLMAO

Never that I was aware of. Used to be a guy and his wife who had a little B&B type thing they were trying to get started but that was short lived and quite awhile back if i remember. Dont think they had gas anyhow. Someone correct me as I could be wrong.

Kanawata is only 20 something miles away I believe and they always have it. The trail between the two might be my favorite run in all of Quebec.

Hey doonali,

we both have a whopping 87 posts !!!!!

Well I guess I'm at 88 now

ROTFLMAO

Never that I was aware of. Used to be a guy and his wife who had a little B&B type thing they were trying to get started but that was short lived and quite awhile back if i remember. Dont think they had gas anyhow. Someone correct me as I could be wrong.

Kanawata is only 20 something miles away I believe and they always have it. The trail between the two might be my favorite run in all of Quebec.

Hey doonali,

we both have a whopping 87 posts !!!!!

Well I guess I'm at 88 now

It was the relai de la petite gare, closed since 2012. Any services at all in Casey since, but markusvt summarize very well the fuel options on each side

Edited by towing

Via Explorer is showing Kanawata where Casey was if you using the services locator. If you zoom in on the map, you can see where Kanawata is located, on the northwest side of Lake Manouane, south of where the FCMQ site showing it to be. Kanawata has everything you need.

Edited by SkippyDoo

There were no tracks on the 17th, but I am guessing they are crossing it now. The lake is NOT used for any offical trails. They had the "old" trail groomed from Repos and comes in north of Kanawata, or take the unplowed road. 35 miles or 55 miles.

Edited by markusvt

There were no tracks on the 17th, but I am guessing they are crossing it now. The lake is NOT used for any offical trails. They had the "old" trail groomed from Repos and comes in north of Kanawata, or take the unplowed road. 35 miles or 55 miles.

Got it thanks !

There is no life in Casey, at all, (in the winter anyways). Kanawata has gas, Parent has gas, Wemonaci has gas, Gouin has gas.

You are good in all directions.

Is Gouins trail on west side opened? Wemonaci has gas but is it a store again or are you having to go next door to get someone?

I am not sure if he plans to open the west trail, the east is so nice right now! I am not sure if the official station in Wemonaci reopened, or you just get it at the relay like last year.

Thanks, going for walleye Saturday night. East side it is.

Has anyone rode 33 from Lac Repos through Manawan to 100 Lacs and onto Parent this year, looks ok on the latest trail conditions, but was looking for any hands on report. Thanks

Had a friend ride that section this past weekend , said it was all good ... a little thin by Parent with a few whips in the trail but had been groomed .