looking for someone to ride with

SHADOW12

I'm from the albany, saratoga ny area and looking for someone to go to quebec with, I have clocked many thousand miles there but because the way life works, things have changed with people, all my riding buddys got old and sold sleds and go to myrtle Beach for winter. Lol. I have been all over quebec, all we ever did was leave truck and rode a big loop and hope truck was there three days later, I have new 2016 ski doo blizzard so it's a dependable sled,,,I hope,lol....anybody from around me and looking to ride, get into touch with me,

Thanks.

Todd

Cdscape1@aol.com

I'm from the albany, saratoga ny area and looking for someone to go to quebec with, I have clocked many thousand miles there but because the way life works, things have changed with people, all my riding buddys got old and sold sleds and go to myrtle Beach for winter. Lol. I have been all over quebec, all we ever did was leave truck and rode a big loop and hope truck was there three days later, I have new 2016 ski doo blizzard so it's a dependable sled,,,I hope,lol....anybody from around me and looking to ride, get into touch with me,

Thanks.

Todd

Cdscape1@aol.com

Hey shadow12. Welcome !

When are you lookin to ride?

Thanks.

Todd

Cdscape1@aol.com

You have references and how about your FICO score? :rofl:

(sarcasm)

Thanks.

Todd

Cdscape1@aol.com

Todd, it may be last minute but we'll be leaving from https://www.chezmarineau.com/establishments/hotel-marineau-at-mattawin/introduction. on Sunday morning for a 3 day ride. Barrage Gouin, Cheval, then back to Mattawin Tuesday night. We lost our 4th last minute.

Im4snow made the Gaspe trip look so smooth and easy and stress free, I am starting to wonder about the rest of you all making it sound like a harrowing wild adventure.

mike

Thats cause you sent us off in the right direction....momentum took us from there. :good:

shadow12, myself and a friend are checking into the Universel in Riviere du Loup on the 14th for 4 days of riding, if you want to ride we will give you the benefit of the doubt and give you a chance. I think mikerider will also be there. We ride at reasonable speeds, don't get up too early and get back to the motel at a reasonable hour. We arent out to go go crazy, just enjoy the ride

Todd, it may be last minute but we'll be leaving from https://www.chezmarineau.com/establishments/hotel-marineau-at-mattawin/introduction. on Sunday morning for a 3 day ride. Barrage Gouin, Cheval, then back to Mattawin Tuesday night. We lost our 4th last minute.

Hi ODog, Are the conditions good enough to get up to Lac-St Jean from Mattawin? Thanks

Hi ODog, Are the conditions good enough to get up to Lac-St Jean from Mattawin? Thanks

Not really, can you get there probably but the 355 trail is iffy still missing snow to cover the many rocks. From Mattawin you want to go west then north, Repos then up to Kanawata and 83 then you can go 83 to Relais 22 then to Roberval. Or west on 83 toward Parent etc instead of toward Relais 22. Edited by iceman

Sorry for the delayed response Mainebound, I tried to reply from my phone while en-route, but the technology on the mobile QR site has me baffled.

We rode south from Relais 22 to Mattawin yesterday (Tues 2/2). 73/355/360. Very good conditions until about 5 mi north of LaTuque. From that point until about 5 mi south of LaTuque, bad to very bad. Conditions picked up and were about a 6 (1-10) until we reached 360, then very bad again for the last stretch to Riviere Mattawin.

Forecast called for a bit of snow/wintery mix so hopefully things will get better.

On the other hand, Sun/Mon further north, 83/ Parent/Wemotachi, Barraige Gouin were some of the best conditions we have ever ridden. 10+ Stay tuned for a brief RR on a new thread.