Jan 28-31, 2016, St-Saint-Michel, POURVOIRIE MARTIN, Club Notawissi

markusvt

That chain adjuster repair is the stuff of legend. I am very resourceful and have thought a lot about this and am sure I would not have come up with that solution before reading this. For that I am profoundly grateful for the inspiration of the height, the top level of snowmobiling. I only hope to be 1/2 of the MacGyver you guys displayed in this case.

• 1 month later...

Mark and others: have you ridden around the gouin recently/ we have skirted around it but would like to spend a day or two sledding around it. can summer QUAD trails around lake be used? any maps of all the pourvoiries around the reservoir? also any services at Obedjiwan? gas or food or lodging?

thanks for your tips and information. Dan from NH

One one end you have Martins, on the other you have Barrage Gouin. Jonny at Barrage Gouin is very knowledgeable on getting around summer and winter. Obedjiwan is a town of 2500 people, (natives), you can get gas and food no problem.

There are trails all over the place summer and winter. Spring riding watch for slush.

I am thinking in the summer most stick to the roads. The reservoir has lots of fingers that would be a challenge in the summer.