This can not be good

iceman

Glass 1/2 full, blue arrows of cold air could save the day. Val - D'or is going get 25-30 cm snow. Groomer, you might need to get some rest.......2

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/major-winter-storm-moves-into-ontario-next-week/62969/

The west is not an easy place to get reservations this weekend! Hockey tournaments and free snowmobile weekend has sucked up space. La Sarre has a hockey tournament so all that I could find was 4 single rooms with single beds! Nothing in Sennetterre ( that's with one hotel giving me another hotels number also) hockey and snowmobiles. Didn't try Valdor thought it might be nuts. Amos , one place had two rooms but shy on the bed sleeping aggrangements , but was able to get rooms at another . Going to start tour this Thursday against my better judgement ( hate crowded trails , I have gotten spoiled). Will give some reports when I can

Glass 1/2 full, blue arrows of cold air could save the day. Val - D'or is going get 25-30 cm snow. Groomer, you might need to get some rest.......2

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/major-winter-storm-moves-into-ontario-next-week/62969/

hi momo !!!

hahhah...a good storm will bring the smile back !!!

just back from checking few entrances...still white everywhere !!

few rain drops in town...but few fluerries up the hills..'' school bus ''

jean-guy

hi momo !!!

hahhah...a good storm will bring the smile back !!!

just back from checking few entrances...still white everywhere !!

few rain drops in town...but few fluerries up the hills..'' school bus ''

jean-guy

Ill come visit you. I always doo :drinks:

The west is not an easy place to get reservations this weekend! Hockey tournaments and free snowmobile weekend has sucked up space. La Sarre has a hockey tournament so all that I could find was 4 single rooms with single beds! Nothing in Sennetterre ( that's with one hotel giving me another hotels number also) hockey and snowmobiles. Didn't try Valdor thought it might be nuts. Amos , one place had two rooms but shy on the bed sleeping aggrangements , but was able to get rooms at another . Going to start tour this Thursday against my better judgement ( hate crowded trails , I have gotten spoiled). Will give some reports when I can

Safe trip David!

Have fun & report back.

Tom

Waking up in Chandler this am

Left RDL Sunday morning and rode to Point a la croix via Squatec, Amqui, etc. 275 miles

Had decent trails but quite a bit of weekend traffic never saw a groomer. Stopped at Groomers clubhouse and had them

try to call but couldn't get ahold of him.

Rode to Chandler all along the south shore yesterday and it ranged from down right scary around towns and valleys to very good

In the woods and up higher. Crazy warm and spotty rain did a significant amount of damage on parking lots and the sides of roads.

Some low lying areas barely have an inch left on the trail.

Never saw a groomer (or groomed trail) again yesterday. 200 miles for the day.

Leaving this a.m. to go up to Murdochville for lunch and on to the north shore.

They are calling for a little snow in some areas for Wednesday but Thursday looks to be another shitty warm day

Hope we make it back to RDL Thursday afternoon without having to be trucked back