Your Favorite Gaspe Peninsula Pics

smclelan

Groomer, happy to see your pics. I'll be back this winter to do the 595 and 597.Not quite sure when, I'm waiting to see if there will be a sno-x-race in Amqui. smclelan,nice pic. from top of mt. st. pierre. are you familliar with the yellow trails between 595&597?? are they worth checking out? Thanx.

hi plain rev !!!

if you are talking about the trail between la cache and murdochville( 60 miles ) ,the scenery is awesome !!! never been there but i heard a lot about that trail.

btw :big flood in riviere au renard last night ,70 to 115 mm of rain .just too bad it was nt snow !!!

i did nt know about that snow x ????

all pics from 595 .

groomer !!!

Bonjour Groomer,

I heard the same thing about that trail (scenery is beautiful) and also from Murdochville to I think it's Grand Vallee. I was just curious if it is groomed on a regular basis. As far as the snow-x in Amqui nothing set in stone yet, will know more in october.

btw: your moose look pretty good :clapping: but would look very good with salt and pepper.. :yahoo:

salut plain rev !!!

saw that on the other site last year ,the trail from murdoch to grande vallee was spectacular .if it s groomed on a regular basis ,i don t know .i hope at least once a week .i had an address of a girl from murdoch .i ll try to find that adress and will e mail her time to time next winter .she works for the town in murdoch and she knows the groomer operators .she will probably be able to give me info about that trail .

btw : i spent a lot of time in the woods looking at mooses ,hunted 4-5 years in the last 17 and i don t even eat moose meat !!!!!!! ha !!! ha !!! ha !!! and i don t fish either !!! strange hey !!!! :D :yahoo:

must go to my camp ,mooses are waiting for me !!! have a nice week end !!!

first pic: mount white park matane and the other one is on park matane too .

groomer !!! :drinks:

• 1 month later...
hi pullinfront !!!

the pic with the church ...wow !!! worth a thousand words for me !! like the '' light '' :good:

groomer !!!

Thank you Groomer, it is one of my favs as well. I have made it into a large framed pic that is hanging in my house. You have taken many great photos ourself and thanks for the great job grooming I have riden thru your area a few times.

Pullinfront

by 1 pm i should be at my camp and spent the next 10-12 days there.hope to take a few good ones .i havent took much lately .will be back next tuesday and friday for a few hrs in town and back in the woods !!!! :yahoo:

groomer !!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks for posting one of the club house !!! i know all winters roads looks alike ,but is it possible there s one about 7-8 miles east of ste marguerite ??? might be wrong too !!!

great idea for the diaporama !!!

groomer !!!

thanks for posting one of the club house !!! i know all winters roads looks alike ,but is it possible there s one about 7-8 miles east of ste marguerite ??? might be wrong too !!! great idea for the diaporama !!!groomer !!!
Groomer- you are right as well, that was taken down the trail from st margurite, I figured you knew that trail pretty well ;) RR
Roadrunner,Nice pics, going to the Gaspe for the first time this Jan.
HueyYou will have an awesome time, imo it is one of the best snowmobile trips anywhere!!RR