Vidéo-report Lanaudière/Mauricie trail#360

towing

I just put together a small video from this last week-end ride along Mattawin river.http://www.quebecrider.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4104
The video begin on #345 trail at the Mattawin river bridge east from Taureau reservoir and continue on the #360 trail toward east along Mattawin river up to l'auberge de la Rivière Mattawin(Marineau) on the shore of St-Maurice river

You will see Krikri on duty at taking pics for our ride reports

It's filmed in HD at 1080, you can select it by clicking on the HD link and select 1080p to have best quality

The comment are in french but pretty basic, you may enjoy anyway...

Have fun! happy1.gif

https://vimeo.com/154943441

At 2 minutes, you may wonder what I wrote... I just ask: darling, can you check if my Gopro still running???

Alain

That was great Towing. I then went on to watch the rest of your movies, very nice and professional looking I might add. Its been so long since I took that trail out to Marineau that In had forgotten about the new bridge and way around. I remember when you use to come out on the other side of Marineau long ago, had to cross the road and weave your way through the wood to get to the gas stop across the street.

Thanks Alain. We usually ride the areas that you report on every year. We ride from LaCabanon. This year, due to the snow conditions we have decided to ride in areas we don't normally go to. Riviere Du Loup and Mont Valin. We are trying to make a bad snow year good so to speak. But its nice to see your pictures and video to see what we are missing this year. Maybe someday we will run into you out there

Good stuff Alain. Thanks for the ride.

You are welcome Ice! The more I play with those vid. files and the more I learn...this one in 1080 have the quality I was trying to reach before without getting it

Very nice Alain, rode 360 Sunday that section is so much nicer than East behind gas to the 355 at railroad bridge. Thanks

This section of #360 I filmed is one of the best trail to ride in my area... I did it in summer(on 2 wheels of course) and it was even nice!

Thanks Alain, I just took a virtual ride from down here in Fla. Felt good too. My backs a little sore but worth it. Lol thanks again

You are welcome TILEPRO, glad you enjoyed the ride!

Alain thanks for the ride along. You and Krikri always do a super job of showing your adventures.

Mrs Gt was laughing "darling, can you check if my Gopro still running???" she's heard that one before.

Like we do in our ride report, I tried in this vid to do something different from others, something with good picture quality that looks great and make feel the viewer like he is there with us.

Loll for the Gopro check! When I saw krikri In the video play I had need to put it in this vid,,,too funny! An easy trick to know if my gopro is running would be to glue a small mirror on the top of my left mitt...

Awesome video! I assume GoPro?

Yes it is, a Gopro hero4 silver

That was great Towing. I then went on to watch the rest of your movies, very nice and professional looking I might add. Its been so long since I took that trail out to Marineau that In had forgotten about the new bridge and way around. I remember when you use to come out on the other side of Marineau long ago, had to cross the road and weave your way through the wood to get to the gas stop across the street.

Thank you Greasemonkey, we are still amateur that trying hard to have nice results! For the trail south of Marineau I remember the first time we got there around 1997, going south we had took the river just few thousand feets down the Marineau Auberge and had zigzag from one side of the river to the other between ice blocks and clear water spots to follow the red stake in the firsts miles. More south, because of a thaw happened before, the water had got over the ice and freeze back giving a pool table finish with 2 inch of fluffy stuff over for the 20++ miles down the river= like a dream!!!! did it WOT side by side with my riding partner all the way down to Grand-Mère... the nicest high speed run I ever did in my whole life!

super alain !!!!

jean-guy

Thank you for sharing Alain.. Great job..

Super beau Alain

Thank you very much guys!

Great video and well put together.

I've said it before.... Quebec Tourism should have you and Krikri on their payroll.

Thanks Fozzy! good suggestion!

Thanks Alain. We usually ride the areas that you report on every year. We ride from LaCabanon. This year, due to the snow conditions we have decided to ride in areas we don't normally go to. Riviere Du Loup and Mont Valin. We are trying to make a bad snow year good so to speak. But its nice to see your pictures and video to see what we are missing this year. Maybe someday we will run into you out there

Glad you enjoy following our rides! If you still want to ride here, the conditions have shape up nicely up north... will be a pleasure to shake your hand over the trail!