auberge du Trappeur

anysledwilldoo

Not a five star and it's changed hands over the last few years. Not sure it's still open. Hotel at the north end of the lake

is better. Trappers to St Raymond only about 100 miles or little over 2 hours. I'd stay at Lac Eduoard if it was me.

Can anyone comment on this place? I stopped there a few years ago while passing through and now I am thinking it is in the right location for a overnight. Any info is appreciated. Auberge du Trappeur on 23

He means this one

http://www.refugedutrappeur.com/en/

Never stayed there as is too close to Relais Iceman. Have had lunch and stopped many times to warm up and take a break.

Seems like it would make a great overnight. Depending on where you are coming from and going to.

Go for it.

It's in Mauricie not Lanaudiere. Just FYI.

What's your plan maybe I got some other Ideas.

Sorry for the 'wrong region' topic. Anyway, Starting Nomininque and taking 63 through Saint-Zenon. Trappeur is about the right amount of miles for the first day when there are always some issues. Some of our crew haven't been on their sleds at all this year. Next day east to Baie-Saint-Paul, then thinking maybe Forestville and then on to Auberge 31. Is there a different place than the Hotel in Baie-Saint-Paul?, We like the outfitters, I just haven't run across any right in that area before.