Best places to stay in Matane

mxzdude

Due to no or low snow in Northern NH. We are going to take another trip up this season leaving 2/22. I know Matane gets blown clear of snow very often, and I am guessing is boney to say the least right now. What is a good place to stay near gas, food and easy on/off of 5?.... Someplace my carbides would like.

thanks for the info. The dude

Due to no or low snow in Northern NH. We are going to take another trip up this season leaving 2/22. I know Matane gets blown clear of snow very often, and I am guessing is boney to say the least right now. What is a good place to stay near gas, food and easy on/off of 5?.... Someplace my carbides would like.

thanks for the info. The dude

The whole Gaspésie looks bleak at the moment you may want to reconsider your destination.

Dude This just in from Groomer, this is recon from this morning, a lot can happen and they still have a base, but these conditions are not what we go to Quebec for.

http://www.quebecrider.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45&page=251#entry52307

Might reconsider to L S J or West...

Just saw this.

Andy

DEUXIÈME AVIS PROVENANT DU CONSEIL D'ADMINISTRATION DU CLUB LES AMOUREUX DE LA MOTONEIGE DE MATANE (17 FÉVRIER 2016)
VEUILLEZ PRENDRE NOTE QUE LES SENTIERS SUIVANTS SONT FERMÉS EN RAISON DU MANQUE DE NEIGE, DES ENDROITS GLACÉS ET DES DANGERS POUVANT SURVENIR LORS DES DÉPLACEMENTS:
- Matane, St-Damase et St-Adelme (Trans-Quebec 5) .
- Matane, St-Luc, St-René et Ste-Paule.
- Matane en direction de St-Léandre et de St-Paule.
En ce qui concerne le sentier entre Les Méchins, St-Paulin et la Cache, un avis vous sera transmis suite à une évaluation de l'état des sentiers dès demain.
MERCI DE RESPECTER CETTE CONSIGNE ET DE VOTRE COMPRÉHENSION!
Second opinion from the board of directors of the club the lovers of the sled of matane (17 February 2016)
Please note that the following trails are closed due to the lack of snow, ice and places of the dangers that may occur during displacement:
- Matane, st-Damase and st-Adelmo (Trans-Quebec 5).
- Matane, st-Luc, st-René and Ste-Paule.
- Matane in the direction of st-Léandre and st-Paule.
As regards the path between the méchins, st-Paulin and the cache, a notice will be sent to you in response to an assessment of the state of trails tomorrow.
Thank you to respect this luggage storage and your understanding!

Andy

Can u share the link to that map....

I utilize one from NOAA but yours looks a bit more detailed.

Tx BJ

Hi BJ

I simply follow the Caribou Maine NWS they are the best! All the info is on their site!

Andy

US National Weather Service Caribou ME