Riding out of Quebec City

sno-traveler

I rode #3 to Mont Sainte-Anne and took the bypass to 369 Saturday and the conditions were okay. I took the 369 back to Quebec City and from the Stoneham intersection down to #3 the trail was in very bad condition . We have had both heavy rain and some snow since so I don't have a more recent update unfortunately.

Can anyone tell me if conditions allow me to ride from Four Points in Quebec City north to Saguenay. If not, any suggestions for a starting point for a saddle bag trip. Driving from down south.

Thanks

There's a sled shop/outfitter right in the parking lot of the 4 Points who can probably give you real-time conditions:

Kamoutik Aventure

7900 Rue du Marigot, Ville de Québec, QC G1G 6T8

www.raidmotoneige.com

(418) 626-2182

Here's what you wanna see looking out your window over there in the morning!...

post-181-0-46410000-1455994244_thumb.jpg

Got 4-5 inches yesterday and 10-15 inches in the forecast for tonight and tomorrow. Taking a day off work tomorrow to go riding. Will get back with an update tomorrow night.

Keep us posted Magnus

I got a trip scheduled to begin from Saint Raymond on Thursday morning to Roberval, planning on heading through Lac Edward.

JG

Edited by Trailblazer

Keep us posted Magnus

I got a trip scheduled to begin from Saint Raymond on Thursday morning to Roberval, planning on heading through Lac Edward.

JG

JG don't forget there is a street gas station in Lac Edwardo .94 a litre. A bit up road toward rail road station on left is Le presbytère de Lac-Édouard, stop in and ask Nathalie or Louis for some orange juice, fresh squeezed, tell them Phil sent you. It is a yellow building right in front of the church its a new Gite.

Thanks for the tip Phil

0.94 a litre sounds a lot better than Gouin's at 1.85 a litre.

South end of the lake Station is on Main road just South of where RR tracks cross maybe 1/3 mile.

I'm thinking it's the north end , pop off the lake cross the tracks look left ....

:vava: Correct my other South...North just North of tracks small town should be easy to find... :acute:

So if JG is heading north and crosses the tracks, he has to look left so it must be west? :shock:

Sorry. I just couldn't resist!

Jack & Sandi

Maybe...but if he looks right it will be East.

I was in Roberval Saturday night and a crew came in from Lac Edward and said the trail (355) was terrible trees down and ungroomed for weeks.

Edited by 1500HD